HVS...about Kevin Sorbo.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. HVS...about Kevin Sorbo.
5 years ago#1
Any news about Kevin Sorbo? Is he returning? How about the actor for Mr. Ford? Any news?
---
The conduit FC: 4383-6244-5681
Buzz lightyear: Wow, barbie has such good handwriting. /Pig: That's not barbie.... From: Toy Story 3
5 years ago#2
They can't reveal anything about it on GameFAQs. Either it's already out there, and you can't find it, or it's unannounced.
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
The Conduit: Sychs
5 years ago#3
Sorbo is, but Shepperd is unknown. But I hope he does.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
5 years ago#4
One preview said the 2 sheppards were back, no article have mentioned sorbo.
The voices on the e3 demo were only placeholders
5 years ago#5
HVS Tony will look into it.
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
5 years ago#6
The sheppards were said to be back awhile ago. We haven't had any official confimations that I know of about Hercules coming back or not.
---
Playing: Batman AA, Borderlands
Want: Golden Sun DD, Killzone 3, Batman AC, Infamous 2, Brink, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood, and Borderlands Robot Revolution dlc.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. HVS...about Kevin Sorbo.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived