So far, I'm thinking this game actually stands a chance vs CoD BO: Wii

#11Sudsy86_Posted 8/16/2010 8:27:52 AM

Yeah...as if that will make or break the game...

CoD wasn't a good game. The fact that it's popular is incidental. It had perpetual lag shooting. That's one of the first things that has to be avoided.

And in seeing how bad MW2 was, at this rate CoD Body odor will be the popular girl in school who know one knows does heroine...

Bleh...

#12malvingt2Posted 8/16/2010 9:28:32 AM
So far, I'm thinking this game actually stands a chance vs Golden Eye Fixed!!
and yes C2 has that potential..
---
TvC:Mgt2. 0947-3607-8037, BT3,CJ,Tmnt,Brawl:Retired
MH3:ID HW43GW Name: Mgt2
#13F5X_WegZPosted 8/17/2010 3:10:45 PM
that 007 wii looks like **** atm

and no duh it probably will, they have to take stuff out of CoD7 so the Wii can handle it. Wii's a POS.
---
[] Zyzz Jr. || Teh Fatal CanAzn || The Fatal 5 []
| http://www.duncanphilpott.com/smf/index.php |
#14FireDragoon18Posted 8/17/2010 6:03:49 PM
I'm pretty sure they confirmed that the Wii version would have everything from the other versions.
---
Hentai exists because in real life you can't do a girl who looks good in blue hair
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
#15donkeypunch1116Posted 8/17/2010 6:32:10 PM
tbh, i found the actual online component of the conduit to be much better than any of the cod wii offerings. as much as i enjoy reflex, i can honestly say that it just doesnt run as smoothly as the conduit, in regards to lag and what not. you didnt have to lag shoot in the conduit, and i dont remember the game stuttering around like an old man with parkinsons when things got really laggy.

with that said, unless treyarch has finally found a way to alleviate these issues, then ill probably find C2 to be a much better experience by default...

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*
#16psychobrewPosted 8/17/2010 6:47:08 PM
This is great news. If someone owns you, you can see how they are owning you and counteract more easily.