It's nice to see his thoughts on this game

#1Icuras08Posted 8/16/2010 12:36:35 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960554-metroid-other-m/56016102

Er, does anyone agree with him? You know, Darkshadow.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#2psychobrewPosted 8/16/2010 12:48:54 PM
Not at all. Conduit 2 looks to be a huge improvement over the first. Other M is a step backwards.
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 8/16/2010 12:52:22 PM
lolgamespotter
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#4VermineaterPosted 8/16/2010 2:28:28 PM
DarkShadow hates class based loadouts, calling them unrealistic.

He even said that shooters set in modern day wars shouldn't have them because it's unrealistic. I'm pretty sure there's some degree of classes in real war. Just saying.

Now I understand wanting this to stay a classic style shooter, but he raged too much about the loadout system.
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: DQIX, Transformice, UT2K4, stuff
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 8/16/2010 4:15:48 PM
I don't entirely agree with him but I can see where he's coming from and he's allowed to have his opinion of course. He prefers the older styles without custom classes and whatnot, and that's that. Conduit 2 has perks, loadouts, etc. so he doesn't like the changes in conduit.
---
Playing: Batman AA, Borderlands
Want: Golden Sun DD, Killzone 3, Batman AC, Infamous 2, Brink, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood, and Borderlands Robot Revolution dlc.
#6VermineaterPosted 8/16/2010 4:18:50 PM

I don't entirely agree with him but I can see where he's coming from and he's allowed to have his opinion of course. He prefers the older styles without custom classes and whatnot, and that's that. Conduit 2 has perks, loadouts, etc. so he doesn't like the changes in conduit.

It's understandable. I'm glad he's still not complaining about it and moved on to other things. I like him for that. He decided not to be an annoying broken record trying to ruin other's enjoyment.
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: DQIX, Transformice, UT2K4, stuff
#7wilzthewildPosted 8/16/2010 6:01:01 PM
i actually do agree with him
I feel like the multiplayer in this game is being way too derivative
I know you're going to hate me for saying this and point out like a thousand differnt things about how its not, but the thing is, the basic premise of the loadout system is very derivative and not very differnt from everything else out there at this point
thats not to say that the "classic mode" is not derivative, but it makes it look a lot less like another clone of CoD (and yes i realize that CoD isnt the only game to use loadouts but its the most popular one and most average gamers wont know that)
I feel that at this point, a classic style is actually more original because it shows that they aren't just caving into the recent fad, but are going with a proven, well developed and (imho) much more fun way of tackling the problem

There my rant is over.
#8Icuras08(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2010 6:05:07 PM
Loadouts make individual people special though.
How would Monster Hunter 3 be if they just gave you a random weapon at the start of a hunt?
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie