GameFly says 11/30/10 for release date

#1Gadgetman90Posted 8/17/2010 9:06:43 PM
Could it be true? Anyway I added it to my queue, but Im buying it for sure.
---
"I do not agree with a word you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" -Voltaire
#2Simok123Posted 8/17/2010 9:21:38 PM
lets hope its close.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#3LigersRulePosted 8/17/2010 10:07:04 PM
I hope not. I'm hoping for February/March 2011. Why don't people understand that having a game come out completed 3-4 months later ultimately makes people happier then an unfinished game with less security, less levels, and less modes, earlier?
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
The Conduit: Sychs
#4Fluxy1223Posted 8/17/2010 10:50:18 PM
I hope not. I'm hoping for February/March 2011. Why don't people understand that having a game come out completed 3-4 months later ultimately makes people happier then an unfinished game with less security, less levels, and less modes, earlier?

The day HVS gives us a demo disc.
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#5donkeypunch1116Posted 8/17/2010 11:49:17 PM
"I hope not. I'm hoping for February/March 2011. Why don't people understand that having a game come out completed 3-4 months later ultimately makes people happier then an unfinished game with less security, less levels, and less modes, earlier? "

i get what you are saying, and i agree. however, if the game is legitimately "finished" this year, as in hvs says "ok, theres really nothing more we can do, as weve done everything weve set out to do", then i will gladly take the game sooner rather than later :)

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*
#6ScottTheRockGodPosted 8/18/2010 4:26:24 AM
I'd rather the game sooner than later to be honest, as long as it's not rushed out.
---
--SFU-Six Feet Under owns you!-SFU--
#7slit_your_gutzPosted 8/18/2010 7:09:56 AM
I would think the sales would be much weaker if it doesn't release in November though

but at the same time, HVS missed their window of opportunity since Goldeneye and Black Ops are about to come out. Conduit games are no longer the only worthwhile shooters on wii.
#8psychobrewPosted 8/18/2010 7:57:43 AM

slit_your_gutz posted...
I would think the sales would be much weaker if it doesn't release in November though

but at the same time, HVS missed their window of opportunity since Goldeneye and Black Ops are about to come out. Conduit games are no longer the only worthwhile shooters on wii.

I think most people can multiple games for Christmas. I, on the other hand, can't wait that long and will at the very least be buying Conduit 2 and Black Ops. Still up in the air on Goldeneye.

#9CelticLink94Posted 8/18/2010 9:02:06 AM
If this is true, I'm preordering this game. If not, I'm gonna probably buy CoD, and get this early 2011 along with Goldeneye.
---
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend
#10ammartin08Posted 8/18/2010 11:22:43 AM
That is the day this guy turns 21. I'm not sure I'll buy this on release day, in that case, but it'd be a nice gift from HVS if this game were to rock my socks. :D