Has HVS made any promises with this game that u think is unlikely

#1Prodigy090Posted 8/18/2010 6:07:32 PM
The last game they promised a similiar
experience to the HD twins and that many people
would think they got their moneys worth out of,'well we all know they hav no problem lying I'm curious about this splitscreen is there non refutable evidence that it's in tcon 2
---
Epic fail, you want to play games, well then lets play some games
#2SaintXSPosted 8/18/2010 6:08:18 PM
Hacking + glitch patches
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/18/2010 6:12:07 PM
How do you define "promise"?

Are you counting interviews at conventions where the devs are SOO excited that they scream into the camera " THIS GAME IS GOING TO BE THE BEST GRAPHiCS EVER SEEN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!"?
#4RyokoWinsPosted 8/18/2010 6:32:13 PM
I don't necessarily think they were lying. They probably thought they did a really good job. Obviously they didn't do as well as they expected, but I don't think there were any bad intentions there.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#5ddd87Posted 8/18/2010 6:51:26 PM
There is split screen footage...
#6donkeypunch1116Posted 8/18/2010 6:57:23 PM
"I don't necessarily think they were lying. They probably thought they did a really good job. Obviously they didn't do as well as they expected, but I don't think there were any bad intentions there."

^this. i honestly dont believe they were aiming to make a game that didnt meet expectations, and the games many issues boiled down to nothing more than inexperience unfortunately. if i honestly didnt believe that they learned many, many hard lessons from the first game, then i really wouldnt give a damn about this sequel. with that said, they seem to be addressing the first games many issues with this one, and if they somehow manage to make the same mistakes twice, then i honestly cant say that i will be buying another one of their products...

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*
#7Prodigy090(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2010 5:11:11 PM
Will the slitscreen come at a price
I wonder

---
Epic fail, you want to play games, well then lets play some games
#8Cleon3600Posted 8/19/2010 5:12:48 PM
Off the top of my head...
I dont know, but some form of glitch is going to happen with the Aegis device...
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me Liberty, or give me pizza pie!
#9dacheatcodePosted 8/19/2010 5:34:33 PM
taco shotter

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55874213

---
If that thing is a Big Book, HE MUST BE A ****IN' GIANT! Run! ~Penn and Teller
#10UltimateFlame13Posted 8/20/2010 11:53:30 AM

Will the slitscreen come at a price
I wonder

probably, I'd be surprised if the graphics weren't toned down while in splitscreen modes to make it more manageable like other games have done.
---
Playing: Batman AA, Borderlands
Want: Golden Sun DD, Killzone 3, Batman AC, Infamous 2, Brink, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood, and Borderlands Robot Revolution dlc.