This vs Reach, console sci-fi competition?

#1FPS1337Posted 8/19/2010 4:24:10 AM

The Conduit was often compared with Halo 3. Now since this is only coming out a month after Halo Reach, how will it stack up against microsoft`s biggest franchise. Well Conduit 2 will probably not be as good as halo reach, Halo Reach had more devlopment, and basically enhanced and even redid every aspect of halo. Conduit 2 however will almost be equal in modes, they will both have a plethura of online modes, both have 4 player splitscreen, both have co-op modes and a campaign. Reach does have forge, and co-op single player which makes have some more modes then conduit 2. Boht will now be featuring loadouts and a currency system for upgrades and such. Both have iuncredible character customization, Conduit 2 having dozens of different ways to customize your character using the system that HVS used to customize units in single player, and Halo Reach having tons of different helmets, chest pieces, leggings, should pads etc. using the currency system. Reach``s engine is just beautiful and brand new from halo 3. The artwork looks amazing and the effects are insane. Conduit 2 also has one of the best engines on the Wii, with the improved Quantum 3 engine, HVS has access to many effects uncommon to the Wii such as great water effects, overbrite colours and bump mapping. Conduits much improved art style with less corridors and many more different location will make it a lot better then The Conduit. Conduit 2 also has wii motion plus aiming and completely customizable controls. Both games will have an array of weapons, but Conduit 2 will have alt fires on all the weapons.

Modes: Halo Reach because of forge and co-op campaign

Graphics: Conduit 2 looks great for Wii but Halo Reach is simply incredible

Controls: Conduit 2`s wii motion plus enhancement and fully customizable controls are basically the best you can get

The rest is unknown for now, but Conduit 2 will hopefully revive the series and put it back on top with other great FPS`s.

#2tconslayerPosted 8/19/2010 5:22:40 AM

halo reach is gonna be better because they cand spend more money because they have made succesfull games in the past conduit was ok so for as small of a company hvs is they did a good job also look at some of the first screenshots and compare them to the ones now they look fantastic.

Ok now halo reach as great graphics conduit 2 has pretty good graphics

Idk about story but i honestly think that conduit has a better story because it has many twists and turns like promithius being an alien.

weapons i think conduit has more of a sci fi element i mean like guns that turn you invisable and all that

so honestly i think they are pretty close

#3tconslayerPosted 8/19/2010 5:22:53 AM

halo reach is gonna be better because they cand spend more money because they have made succesfull games in the past conduit was ok so for as small of a company hvs is they did a good job also look at some of the first screenshots and compare them to the ones now they look fantastic.

Ok now halo reach as great graphics conduit 2 has pretty good graphics

Idk about story but i honestly think that conduit has a better story because it has many twists and turns like promithius being an alien.

weapons i think conduit has more of a sci fi element i mean like guns that turn you invisable and all that

so honestly i think they are pretty close

#4VermineaterPosted 8/19/2010 6:03:43 AM
Stronger, better hardware = 4 player splitscreen online, 16 players, map maker, a multiplayer beta, etc.

Combine that with Halo's popularity, and this game will not be close to it. I'm not a fanboy, I'm just speaking the truth. :( However, since I don't have a 360, this will be a fun game for me! =D

Also, Reach's story is the epic telling of the final hours of a prominent military base in the Halo Franchise. >_> I'm not gonna argue stories
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: DQIX, Transformice, UT2K4, stuff
#5Fluxy1223Posted 8/19/2010 7:27:17 AM
Reach will be better no matter what.
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#6VermineaterPosted 8/19/2010 7:34:46 AM

Reach will be better no matter what.

Hooray for not being blinded.

This can only win in control scheme, maybe. =P
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: DQIX, Transformice, UT2K4, stuff
#7Icuras08Posted 8/19/2010 7:49:12 AM
Think of it like this

Halo Reach will conquer the HD consoles, while Conduit 2 will conquer the non HD consoles.
See? Now their both friends!

---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#8Fluxy1223Posted 8/19/2010 7:55:36 AM
Think of it like this

Halo Reach will conquer the HD consoles, while Conduit 2 will conquer the non HD consoles.
See? Now their both friends!

Only if it can beat goldeneye and Black ops
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#9ddd87Posted 8/19/2010 8:06:59 AM
Conduit 2 is not even a AAA wii title
#10Icuras08Posted 8/19/2010 8:15:24 AM
OMG! A time traveler!
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie