Why we want a Party system

#1SupahShnipaPosted 8/20/2010 11:19:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3LCJG72S60

You think random scrubs will help you out?
---
Minecraft > ALL
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif
#2donkeypunch1116Posted 8/20/2010 12:12:05 PM
agreed

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*
#3Korby9000Posted 8/20/2010 12:59:07 PM
This is exactly why I intend to make at least one Medic/Team Support class. I am not going to count on the incompetent people in random online to do the necessary jobs, but they still need to get done.
---
TCon Name: Korby 0045-0574-9949
#4ZBug_Posted 8/20/2010 1:32:17 PM
This makes me really want to play conduit 2.
---
Check my quote to learn how Link holds so many items
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
#5bladester15Posted 8/20/2010 2:20:30 PM
man, does anyone know if Conduit 2 will be bundled with the new headset thingy. because it'd be nice cause then a lot of people would be able to talk to u like that.
---
Country+rap=crap.
Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer.....too bad he's never cried.
#6CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/20/2010 2:52:49 PM
Of course, it couldn't work out anything at all like that over WFC.

And, if they're a scrub, shouldn't you be the one helping Them out?
#7Sudsy86_Posted 8/20/2010 4:57:30 PM

any reasoning besides lazy preference is just an extra, covering reason for their real interest. I hate noobs as much as everyone. But, the challenge of seeing if I can outdo theother team that much is always fun.

Why can't people admit they're lazy and cowards?

#8Icuras08Posted 8/20/2010 6:26:09 PM
That does look pretty nice. I've never tried a party system. I like it.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#9tconslayerPosted 8/21/2010 9:05:03 AM

yea it would be nice to have and all because well i dont like going into the street base by myself killing everyone by myself and grab the ase by myself and capture the ase by myselt it sucks

#10CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/21/2010 9:50:32 AM
Actually...

This really doesn't look that much fun.
Are they just pwning random noobs as an organized team? Its so one sided, at least this match, that I wouldn't be having much fun at all.

In terms of the way it affects the gameplay, I don't like that either. I want the communication to be somewhat gimped. Or have it proximity based so you have to be careful what you say, where, etc.
The way it is there... May as well have Tcon's Radar, for all the Intel people are getting.

Judging by the fact that this thread isn't flooded with people talking enthusiastically about the video, I'm guessing I'm not the only one with reserved feelings.