Why we want a Party system

#11CheslukPosted 8/21/2010 10:34:00 AM
More like why we don't want a party system.
---
I support Daos (doritos and orange soda) for C2's currency.
I wanna run people over with a pickup truck in C2!
#12ammartin08Posted 8/21/2010 5:25:15 PM
Wait... who doesn't want a party system?

I like playing with friends. Don't you?
#13CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/21/2010 5:29:19 PM
For clan wars it sounds great. But for public stuff... Meh.
#14Green_TunicPosted 8/21/2010 5:41:48 PM

From: CHAINMAILLEKID | Posted: 8/20/2010 2:52:49 PM | #006
Of course, it couldn't work out anything at all like that over WFC.

And, if they're a scrub, shouldn't you be the one helping Them out?

Why should I? It would be nice, yes, but there's no reason that I should be forced to do such a thing nor should my experience be hindered without my choice.
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)
#15Sudsy86_Posted 8/21/2010 6:30:42 PM

without your choice? That's ridiculous. If it's a given that there are bad players on your team, that is the situation. Your choice does not matter. You can make it better by simply leaving--which is what people do anyways. So, not sure why they complain about ba dplayers. They're not going to leave and they're not going to get better. Why should you get a get out of jail free card just because you don't want to have to deal with something that's part of the game?

One obvious thing to point out is that you bullying other players with your friends is as likely hindering their experience is the one you're complaining about is yours. Should there be some other form of compensation for them?

Just deal with what you get. It won't be permanent.

#16CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 8/21/2010 7:12:27 PM
"Why should I? It would be nice, yes, but there's no reason that I should be forced to do such a thing nor should my experience be hindered without my choice."

Cooperation is a two way street. And its to the benefit of the team.
You'd be amazed at how fast people can learn to play when they have someone helping them along.
How are they supposed to know how to help someone if nobody shows them?

Plus, helping them implies that they in turn are supposed to help you.
#17Aile_WingPosted 8/21/2010 7:31:36 PM
We could have Team Reaper, which has a party system, as well as Mercenary Team Reaper, which, like Call of Duty, does not allow parties.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#18SupahShnipa(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2010 8:07:49 PM
Here's a perfect example of why I want a Party System, and before you say "Well, that's just a rare occurance!", No. It happens literally 1/10 games.

TDM on Wetwork. (TDM is up to 75 kills). I go 45-14, we LOSE 750-660. (This match is DEFINETLY going on Youtube so I can ***** hardcore)

Final Scores:
45-14
9-17(WTF)
4-8
4-18(WTF)
4-15(WTF)

21-10
20-25
13-18
13-11
8-3

Like I said, this happens every 10 or so games I play. Luckily my team didn't all ragequit so I actually got all their scores.
---
Minecraft > ALL
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Chuck_Norris_Approves.gif