You know what would be an awesome shooter

#1SaintXSPosted 8/20/2010 12:50:52 PM
I've always loved how links crossbow training was made with very little effort, the graphics aren't good but yet they are. Who cares if there isn't a lot of detail when you have a smooth running game. If they would've put more effort into the game and had like lots of weapons and online, it would've been a hell of a fun experience. A great fast paced third person shooter is something that would be unique not only to the wii console but gaming in general. With such a simple graphics engine I'm sure they could hold lots of people online with minimal lag.

In conduit 1 you ran too slow and the graphics were focused on all the wrongs things, the wii can't handle all of the fancy details and it really showed 6v6, I think a Wii FPS should focus on the fun factor, and instead of detail smooth running graphics. DISCUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
#2coolman229Posted 8/22/2010 8:11:45 PM
I've always thought that. I really wanted Nintendo to make Link's Crossbow Training a full game. Imagine going around as Ganondorf or a Hyrulian Soldier. They could make some non canonical story to go along with it. There is a lot of potential there, especially when you play the the Ranger missions
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth.
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami, Chrono Trigger
#3Icuras08Posted 8/22/2010 9:05:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4ddd87Posted 8/23/2010 3:59:56 AM
Aonuma wanted to do a sequel of CT, but Miyamoto convinced him to work in Skyward Sword.
Perhaps there is a chance to see something like that
#57Nobody5Posted 8/23/2010 7:01:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]