ok i cant beleive im saying this but HVS tony i have a question...

#11Icuras08Posted 8/25/2010 7:09:39 AM
We'll have to be strong and hold out till the PAX convention..
HVStony will then come back after that and we'll all be HAPPY.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#12SmallerRidleyPosted 8/25/2010 7:11:12 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You're the reason for the issue, so your opinion doesn't matter.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#13tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2010 8:34:59 AM
Chaffer97 posted...
I haven't seen this guy post in a while, and in this one he actually brings up good points. He's been controlling himself so I say we should let off.

This and i know pax is coming and all @smallerridley WOW way to be a b****
#14The_ShaderPosted 8/25/2010 9:25:22 AM
its one thing to tolerate a stupid joke, after hearing it like a dozen times. But its another dealing with a guy making multiple topics about the same damn thing.

Seriously... i'm startin' to miss the trolls now -_-
atleast they gave me something to do while i mindlessly roamed around the internet. Good arguements can make you smarter, you know? .... thats assuming if the trolls are actually GOOD at trolling....
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#15Icuras08Posted 8/25/2010 9:29:25 AM
''.. i wish tconslayer never existed. Becuase then these topics, and that ******** joke "are you tconslayer?" wouldnt exist either.''

Don't you know where the joke came from? They would have probably picked someone else to do the joke with.

"Are you Simok?"
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Zelgius
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
#16tconslayer(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2010 10:03:06 AM

yea i know but dnt blame the whole prob on me and all this is probobly the first question i asked tony in like 2 months geeze so nobody has to be a jerk about it im never a jerk about others ideas i just tell them its not the greatest idea and i look for ways to improve it instead of people doin that with my ideas they just complain

#17FPS1337Posted 8/25/2010 12:17:02 PM

01slayer posted...
Do you not understand? What kind of logic is that? Why should you have to lose ANY XP if there is a cheater? If you leave, you should get all your XP. Simple as that.

---
The Conduit FC: 4640-6730-3909/3008-7863-1605 (Slayer01/Slayer02)
Pokemon Diamond FC: 4941 8024 0897

Because then people can just leave whenever there losing. Hackers should just be kept to a minimum because it's very annoying when all your teammates leave because were losing or there playing bad.

#18SmallerRidleyPosted 8/25/2010 1:13:57 PM

Because then people can just leave whenever there losing. Hackers should just be kept to a minimum because it's very annoying when all your teammates leave because were losing or there playing bad.

Well, you don't lose XP for getting killed, so there's no real reason for people to leave based on that. Making it so you only get your XP at the conclusion of a game is much easier to do and harder to glitch. You don't want more potential glitches, right?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.