Anyone else unlock that last gallery in The Conduit?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Anyone else unlock that last gallery in The Conduit?
5 years ago#1
I spent the week getting all the secrets I missed, and I noticed that final gallery you unlock is a lot of the locations in Conduit 2. This tells me the Conduit 2 was initially supposed to be part of Conduit, but I guess everything was just so rushed. Of course that's pretty well known.

I hope we don't get another rushed product that they hope to correct with Conduit 3 (if 2 even sells enough).

This game looks amazing, and I know HVS has high hopes for it, but they did for Conduit also. I hope we're not receiving a lot of premature promises like what happened with Conduit.

With that being said, Conduit is still a solid game and I'm sure this one will be better.
5 years ago#2

you should post the pics

5 years ago#3
Yes, I unlocked the final artwork. At one point I posted a topic making mention of those pictures being some of the locations in the second game.
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
5 years ago#4

ok i saw a vid with all of the pics and yea note how they say unused by them so yea hopfully they get conduit 2 finished but also remember if they would of completed conduit then they wouldnt be able to use these in a sequal heck there might not of been a sequal

5 years ago#5 seems it was rushed or they wanted us to see easter eggs and clues to C2. I would like a C3 if the game sells well and if theres room for more story.
5 years ago#6
Yeah like Cyberia, or Siberia? Idk.
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
The Conduit Friend Code-Max:4039-3774-5890
5 years ago#7
anyone got a link to the pics?
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Anyone else unlock that last gallery in The Conduit?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived