Mr.Ford is going to have to retrieve an artifact

#1Icuras08Posted 8/28/2010 9:16:27 PM
In one of the artifacts, it was said that Mr.Ford will have to go to the Smithsonian Museum to retrieve an artifact.
Question is, what artifact do you thank he will retrieve?

http://mineralsciences.si.edu/hope.htm

I think it's this. Since Hope reminds me of Trust, it might have some importance...

---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
Highest Anticipated Game: Rune Factory 3!!!
#2Icuras08(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2010 9:17:29 PM
Dang, I meant "articles", not "artifact".
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
Highest Anticipated Game: Rune Factory 3!!!
#3Z1LVER12Posted 8/28/2010 10:15:50 PM
Maybe but I was thinking something more alien-y but then again the diamond could open a gate way portal to the center of the earth :P
#4CheslukPosted 8/28/2010 11:02:12 PM
What about a presidential item with some kind of hidden code?
---
I support Daos (doritos and orange soda) for C2's currency.
I wanna run people over with a pickup truck in C2!
#5SmallerRidleyPosted 8/29/2010 3:51:27 PM
He has to go to the earlier stages and find the 12 keys for the Temple hidden in invisible canisters that can only be revealed by an upgrade to the ASE you get just before you get to the Temple.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#6plasma_beamPosted 8/29/2010 6:41:10 PM
He has to go to the earlier stages and find the 12 keys for the Temple hidden in invisible canisters that can only be revealed by an upgrade to the ASE you get just before you get to the Temple.

Only if the clues to these invisible canisters can be found by scanning the corpses of giant warrior moths.
wink wink.
---
I'm neutral
#7el_cheatoPosted 8/30/2010 4:28:46 AM
But you can only find the giant warrior moths after you've completed 90% of the game and gotten every single upgrade to be able to reach them.
---
My blade's sharp and that's what counts! I'll make you bleed in copious amounts!
#8el_cheatoPosted 8/30/2010 4:30:59 AM
and then you're going to have to fill out a few forms...
---
My blade's sharp and that's what counts! I'll make you bleed in copious amounts!
#9coolman229Posted 8/31/2010 11:52:29 AM
@el_cheato So they're turning it into Metroid? Awesome!

And I think that he should find the Ark of the Covenant, or really anything that Indiana Jones found.
---
We're glad we won you over to the fight for the earth. Check out "The Last Story" from the creator of Final Fantasy!!
Currently playing: Cave Story, Majora's Mask (VC), Brawl (still), Mega Man 9, Okami, Chrono Trigger