Explain HVS_Tony!

#1gr295Posted 8/29/2010 3:05:31 PM

Please! I'm new. Give me as much info as you can!

#2Icuras08Posted 8/29/2010 3:12:39 PM
I'm HVStony's brother, so I semi-qualify for this question.
My big brother told me to give you this:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55292452
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
Highest Anticipated Game: Rune Factory 3!!!
#3psychobrewPosted 8/29/2010 8:42:12 PM
HVSTony is an enigma. He's here, yet at the same time, he isn't. Kind of like particle physics. Although extremely dificult to pinpoint, once you get to know him you'll understand, at least as much as the human mind is capable of understanding.
#47Nobody5Posted 8/30/2010 7:58:47 AM
@gr295 hes busy...no offense, but he doesnt have time to explain the upcoming features in Conduit 2 to one person...i honestly dont mean to sound like a bad guy though...so just read the post at the top of this board.
You have now read my signature.
#5SaintXSPosted 8/30/2010 8:00:49 AM
I interpreted this as "I don't know who HVS Tony is, can you please give me as much information about him as you can"
#6Valdimir_DregaPosted 8/30/2010 9:52:55 AM
^Oh, I get it now.

If that's the case then here it is. HVSTony is the lead animator (I believe) on the C2 team. In his off-time, and when he's authorized to do so by his employer, he gives news and updates to the various HVS related message boards across the web. In addition, he visits message boards reguarly in early game development stages to read fan feedback.

He then filters this feedback up to his superiors, especially Josh Olsen (the producer), for review, and Mr. Olsen among others ultimately decide which fan feedback should be taken to heart.

That isn't the only way to give HVS you feedback though. They also have an e-mail address that is specifically for this purpose: feedback@high-voltage.com. This is the best way to have your individual suggestions reviewed for consideration in the game. They do listen too. Before C2 was released, I sent them a few e-mails requesting the inclusion of alt-fire options in The Grinder (I also rallied some support on the message boards). About 6 months later C2 was announced, and alt-fire options were confirmed.

So, there it is in a nutshell: The Idiot's Guide to Being an HVS Fan.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#7UltimateFlame13Posted 8/30/2010 11:48:58 AM
Wow lol, I came into this topic intending to sarcastically explain who Tony is because of the way the topic title is worded. Turns out that's what he actually wanted XD. I think Vald and psycho covered it well enough.
---
Playing: Monster Hunter 3
Want: Golden Sun DD, Killzone 3, Batman AC, Infamous 2, Brink, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood, and Borderlands Robot Revolution dlc.