How is a FPS compatible with WiiMotion+?

#1mutehero7Posted 9/1/2010 6:36:23 PM
I was thinking about it, and then I realized that the crosshairs gets all messed up when you aim offscreen in other FPS's, so WiiMotion+ can fix that. After realizing such, I got to thinking about how awesome it would be if you could shoot somebody offscreen... like, you know there's a dude 90 degrees to your left, so without even turning the point of view, you just point the Wii Remote to your left and BANG. By the time the screen swivels to face the guy, he's flying backwards without a face. After this daydream, I came to wondering if such a gameplay mechanic will be implemented... because it would be awesome.
---
Fierce Deity Carnage Super Saiyan Sephiroth Kirby:
http://yfrog.com/5bfiercedeitycarnagesuperp
#2Z1LVER12Posted 9/1/2010 6:54:59 PM
Yea that would be kinda cool :O
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 9/1/2010 7:15:02 PM
Seems unlikely that you'd get the hit...

But IDK, In MPH one of my screens went out once, and played only using the radar, and I still managed a few wins so... IDK.
I guess you could probably get good at it.
#4The_ShaderPosted 9/1/2010 10:23:04 PM
Well... they said that Motion+ would allow for better reticule control, and allow for the game to know where your pointing even if your offscreen so..

this would work. In Bad Company 2, the game allows you to snipe/shoot the pilots of helicopters, in Conduit 2, your able to shoot people that are offscreen where you cant see.

if only Conduit 2 had something equivelent to Sit-Rep Pro, so you could hear people around you easily. Then all you had to do is point your shotgun behind you "BAM" kill >:D

^^^ (Last lines were a reference to a cutscene in Duke Nukem: Zero Hour for N64 )
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5elheberPosted 9/1/2010 10:32:54 PM
I proposed your idea, TC, in a WM+ thread. Its around there somewhere. There's a few others you might like if you like WM+.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#6tconslayerPosted 9/2/2010 5:56:35 AM

I was thinking like this could be for certain parts of campaign like your running and there are tons of enemies you swling the wii mote to the left or right you keep running straight, but your gun turns, and you like shoot people i guess like a chase sene or something

#7DarkZV2BetaPosted 9/2/2010 6:19:11 AM
That would probably be pretty difficult to do, but pretty awesome if it did.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#8tconslayerPosted 9/2/2010 10:03:30 AM

Yea I know it would be hard too do mabey you like plant a bomb in a trust base and your running trying to escape the building and there are like tons of enemies