Classic Controller support, that must mean...

#1SaintXSPosted 9/2/2010 3:51:15 PM
... that we can have the option for gun to stay in the center of the screen always. Why is Wii the only console that doesn't do this? 360/Ps3/PC players that play wii, always complain about how Wii is like this. Maybe this will be a step forward or a step backwards in controls, we'll see, I personally prefer gun always in center.
#2psychobrewPosted 9/2/2010 5:14:11 PM
I don't see what the big deal is. The recticle get to your target faster the way Wii FPSs are set up.
#3UltimateFlame13Posted 9/2/2010 5:16:20 PM
didnt mw reflex have something like this where the cursor stayed in the center and turning the wiimote turned the entire screen? I didnt play it, but i remember something being mentioned about that before its release.
---
Playing: Monster Hunter 3
Want: Golden Sun DD, Killzone 3, Batman AC, Infamous 2, Brink, Conduit 2, AC Brotherhood, and Borderlands Robot Revolution dlc.
#4CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 9/2/2010 6:40:42 PM
Its a step to get more people playing the game, and exposed to the wii's controls.
That's progress.

Something thats better doesn't do anybody any good if its too different for them to try.
#5Ryan SiPosted 9/2/2010 7:07:35 PM
Some people just prefer a regular controller and as the other user stated, this is a way to make the game more accessible to those players.
---
Simple Jack 2: Still Tarded....starring: Prodigy 12121
#6DarkZV2BetaPosted 9/2/2010 7:39:05 PM
I just hope that means cube controller support, too, so I don't have to waste batteries.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#7Brownprouder23Posted 9/2/2010 9:17:12 PM
@pyschobrew

Actually, that's not necessarily true. Have you ever heard of sensitivity for dual analog? If the sensitivity is up to maximum, the turning speeds can be insanely fast, much faster than trying to turn with the wiimote.
#8DarkZV2BetaPosted 9/3/2010 2:27:39 AM
^This is untrue. You can turn the sensitivity up with the Wiimote anyway.

That said, I think that that person was talking about quickly aiming at a target on your screen with a high level of precision, which the Wiimote does offer. The only thing better is a mouse, and it's quite a bit harder to learn.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#9tconslayerPosted 9/3/2010 4:22:51 AM

Wait now there is classic controller support HOLY CRAP I MISSED ALOT.

#10SaintXS(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2010 6:02:29 AM
Reflex had the ability to keep the gun in the center of the screen, but that's only for when you zoom in. You have normal Wii Remote aiming then you zoom in and it's all 360/ps3/pc-like, so no one uses it.