ATTN: HVSTony

#11FPS1337Posted 9/6/2010 7:51:45 PM
what is this COD quick scoping, ya I think the CC/CCP should just be used with campaign and loacl multiplayer, I don't want people aimbotting in online. Wii-mote and nunchuk is the better way to go anyways.
#12psychobrewPosted 9/6/2010 9:55:32 PM
Something tells me that HVSTony will no longer be posting here.
#13donkeypunch1116Posted 9/6/2010 11:49:11 PM
^so true. the guy hasnt been here in quite awhile (other than a random, 2 word post once in a blue moon). maybe when they finish up C2, he will have a little more time to chat.

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*
#14DarkZV2Beta(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2010 3:03:07 AM
Guess I'll just have to keep this at the top just in case.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#15psychobrewPosted 9/7/2010 7:50:47 AM
He quit posting soon after the layoffs. He's either has extra duties now and is too busy or he was asked to stop. I guess it's possible he just got tired of us too, but I doubt it. My money is on he was asked to stop either by Sega or by the powers at HVS.
#16donkeypunch1116Posted 9/7/2010 8:43:28 AM
^true, but there is also one more possible theory: if the company im working for starts laying off a bunch of people, i really wouldnt want to be seen as "the guy who is on the internet all day" during work hours, if you get what im saying :P

---
convenience store clerk- "hey buddy, you gonna pay for all that stuff?!"
me- "looking into it." *walks out the door*
#17Icuras08Posted 9/7/2010 8:58:22 AM
I got him out of hiding once, I can do it again.
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
Highest Anticipated Game: Rune Factory 3!!!
#18Sudsy86_Posted 9/7/2010 11:49:38 AM

whoa. I'm way behind...So, is multi-controller support officially in the plans? Is it because they feel not having it would be a competitive disadvantage?

Also, DA makes spraying weapons infinitely easier. If a DA controller is supported, having any sort of assistance will make it way better than everything else, considering how long it takes to kill people...

#19MC_Brian1Posted 9/7/2010 12:08:02 PM
Since weapons are semi-auto for the most part in TehC, and automatics are mostly low power, I think a little bit of aim assist is only fair. But just a little bit. Like, Bad Company 2 level.

Also, good to see I'm not the only one who thought Tony was told to stop by the powers above.
---
no wonder fox's father died... dumbass was wearing shades in space - gameheadache
#20DarkZV2Beta(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2010 5:21:24 PM
I think Aim Assist is fine in the casual mode. It has lock on for Wiimote anyway. It's Hardcore that I'm worried about.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.