Controllers!

#1ElniguelPosted 9/4/2010 12:18:08 PM
Who will be using the classic controller and who will stick with the wiimote setup?

As much as I love the remote and nunchuck setup, it can get annoying because my sensor bar sometimes. And since I have a ps3 I'm already more used to the classicy setup. I will be fine with going back to the other setup if the classic one turns out to be lame, though.

What about you guys?
---
Hey, its true...
#27Nobody5Posted 9/4/2010 12:41:29 PM
i got a Wii because of its unique controls...it makes no sense for me to then use a regular controller for an FPS on the Wii.
---
You have now read my signature.
#3Elniguel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2010 12:43:13 PM
Well to be honest I like the motion controls too. I just like the classic controls better for a fps.
---
Hey, its true...
#4The_ShaderPosted 9/4/2010 1:00:05 PM
Analogue sticks just work better for you dude, they however are NOT the better controller for FPS.

i play with the CCPro controls for fun once i get the game, but when i'm shooting seriously, its gonna be with the Wiimote with Motion+.

By the way, Motion+ gets rid of all the bad things about the sensor bar.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5Elniguel(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2010 1:02:50 PM
Ah but then I'd have to get motion plus lol. But perhaps I'll try the analogs on conduit 2 as soon as it comes out and realize how wrong I was.
---
Hey, its true...
#6akromaaranPosted 9/4/2010 1:23:52 PM

i will try both, but probably CC

#7slit_your_gutzPosted 9/4/2010 2:21:42 PM
I'll likely try both but stick with the wiimote. I just think its more satisfying to point at my friends and fire at them. It's more like an arcade game, and if you ask me, first person shooters are really what the wii is designed for.

It all started with Duck Hunt.
#8psychobrewPosted 9/4/2010 2:29:45 PM
I got a Wii so I could play FPSs without dual analog controls. If I liked dual analog for FPSs, there are much better systems for it.
#9bladester15Posted 9/4/2010 2:33:39 PM
The only reaason I would want to use CC is if I am playing four player splitscreen multiplayer.
---
Country+rap=crap.
Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer.....too bad he's never cried.
#10Jakester12621Posted 9/4/2010 3:05:28 PM
But TC, you're going to have to have the Motion Plus sooner or later...Teh Zelda Skyward Sword is almost here...

I'm playing the Wii set up. Duel Analog just doesn't do it for me. I feel more free and faster with my reticule when I play with the wii mote.
---
Conduit 2 is coming! And don't even just shun it aside without looking into it or giving it a chance because of the first Conduit. Redsteel 2 and Killzone 2 xP