HVS is the future of gaming for Nintendo...

#1Z1LVER12Posted 9/5/2010 12:27:29 AM
...what I mean is they said they have a lot of ideas for the 3DS....and then you got Conduit and Grinder which are games we always wanted on wii but never got because PS3/XBOX/PC always get the good games so 2 years from now you can imagine HVS with a bunch of awesome games
#2The_ShaderPosted 9/5/2010 4:05:49 AM
if i had a few grand on hand i'd invest in them. But... i'm broke as ****.

Maybe i can pull a bill gates with my crumbled up dollar bill.....
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#3VermineaterPosted 9/5/2010 6:07:00 AM
They need to get a larger following to allow for all their great plans!
---
VE - http://www.formspring.me/Vermineater
Now Playing: DQIX, Transformice, UT2K4, stuff
#4Valdimir_DregaPosted 9/5/2010 7:18:10 AM
I think the definition of independent developers kind of assumes that they're not a publicly owned establisment, so technically you couldn't invest in HVS themselves. You could invest in Sega and (likely) whatever publisher picks up The Grinder, though I'm not sure I'd recommend that. Sega's been struggling a bit lately.

I could be wrong though. I'm not the biggest expert on these things.
---
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
#5bceagles15Posted 9/5/2010 7:49:49 AM
Retro is more of the future for Nintendo, considering they're creatively messing with Nintendo's classics (in a good way).

HVS is more of the bridge between the Wii and shooting games.
#6LigersRulePosted 9/5/2010 8:11:47 AM
^Agreed. I love HVS and all, but Retro is doing a lot more for Nintendo. Then again, if HVS made a partnership with Nintendo... getting funding from Nintendo and being published by Nintendo, they could make their games pretty fantastic. The only thing they would lose is the sales from the Iron Man-/Dora-esk games they make for PS3, 360, and PC, right?

Honestly, Nintendo kinda needs a company that makes shooters. Catering to that audience. 360 has Bungie pumping them out Halo games, PS3 has Guerrilla giving them Killzone... Now, I know I'm just a stupid fan, but a partnership seems like the way to go, for both parties.
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
#7Z1LVER12(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2010 8:20:33 AM
I think they should have a new company that publishes HVS' games because SEGA sucks at advertising COnduit 2 and Nintendo has some rules on shooters
#8sam3610Posted 9/6/2010 12:21:59 AM
i recall people saying this before the conduit came out

look how that turned out
---
"The gun made a ripping sound like the opening of the zipper on the fly of God Almighty"
#9Ryan SiPosted 9/6/2010 8:11:22 AM
"360 has Bungie pumping them out Halo games"

I believe Halo: Reach is Bungie's last Halo game. I'm pretty sure they're completely split from MS now and I'm also pretty sure they are working on a PS3 game.
#10ElniguelPosted 9/6/2010 9:55:14 AM
Right I think Activision bought Bungie. Although I think they are making more halo games