I find it hilarious how everyone said there would be no dual analog

#1ocarinaoftasiPosted 9/6/2010 8:25:07 PM
I'm not even a fan of it but everyone got way overprotective about Wiimote, the dual analog isn't bad =/
---
The wizard did it.
The Conduit FC: 4984-8243-5440 Tasi.
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 9/6/2010 8:34:33 PM
It was mostly due to the way HVS justified not having it before. People like taking the dev's words to heart.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3elheberPosted 9/6/2010 8:50:44 PM
I'm still pissed they added CC support. I feel like they caved in when they should have held their ground. "It's not about the money, it's about sending a message." The message was lost.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#4The_ShaderPosted 9/6/2010 9:03:00 PM
i dont see what the big deal is. Before i just admired how well the Wiimote was at a FPS with The Conduit.

Nothings changed now that theirs CC support. Infact, a few of my friends who have a hard time using Wiimotes are happy with this so they can play too.

All in all, i disagree with TC, nobody said there'd be "no dual analog" everybody just said Wiimote > analog
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5elheberPosted 9/6/2010 9:27:04 PM
HVS said they wouldn't bring the Conduit franchise to Xbox 360 and PS3 because a Wiimote pointer experience was necessary. I really believed in that. Now it seems like it was all BS.

With GE doing this too, I have a fear that many games will being doing this on the Wii. Then, potentially, some games would be designed around the dual-analog first and then only be tacked-on with pointer control, completely bass-ackwards to how it should be done on the Wii.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#6Phasmatis92Posted 9/6/2010 9:36:17 PM
Dual analogue users are gonna get their a$$es handed to them by wiimoters in multiplayer...
#7Z1LVER12Posted 9/6/2010 9:42:38 PM
^ this :)
#8NoblWolfPosted 9/6/2010 9:49:42 PM
^that
---
]\[''<\^/>Let's run away to a faraway place, where the rivers are cold and a heartless soul becomes one of gold. ]\[''<'\^/'>
-Noblsaurus<3
#9psychobrewPosted 9/6/2010 9:53:18 PM
People at HVS said over and over again that there would be no dual analog support. They also said they wanted to bring a shooter to the Wii because the Wii remote and nunchuck are the perfect tools for the job, and there were no games taking advantage of that. They did bring the best controls to the Wii, and now Modern Warfare Reflex has great controls as well (Treyarch has no intentions of bringing dual analog support to the Wii either).

Seeing how HVS themselves said no dual analog, I don't get what you think is so funny.

Personally, I don't mind. If it helps the game be more successful, then I'm all for it although I really can't stand playing FPSs with dual analog.
#10The_ShaderPosted 9/6/2010 10:01:37 PM
So HVS really said they wouldnt bring Dual analog to Conduit?

.... Sounds like SEGA is tampering....

HVS: "Lets show the world how awesome the Wiimote is!!!" :D
SEGA: "NO! it wont sell! enable Classic Controler compatability!" D:<
HVS: "B-but we promi-" :O
SEGA: "DO IT! OR NO MORE MONEY FOR YOUR GAME!!!!!" D8<

HVS: "....o-ok..." T_T
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"