I find it hilarious how everyone said there would be no dual analog

#51Brownprouder23Posted 9/7/2010 8:02:54 PM
My name isn't Brownie. That's offensive to me. You're not so perfect yourself, at least I present myself in a respectful manner when it comes to the dual analog discussion.
#52SmallerRidleyPosted 9/7/2010 8:09:36 PM

You're not so perfect yourself,

Right you are, but at least I'm not you.

at least I present myself in a respectful manner when it comes to the dual analog discussion.

For maybe the first day. That died off quickly.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#53SmallerRidleyPosted 9/7/2010 8:13:38 PM
Besides, I'm not even pretending to argue about dual-analog. I thought I made that pretty clear.
---
#54Brownprouder23Posted 9/7/2010 8:18:56 PM
I never claimed to be perfect. Also, thanks for the flaming and demeaning of my character. It was nice to see your welcoming comments.

Also, most of what you claimed about me was obviously false. Sure, I may not agree with what people say sometimes, but I don't have to. It's a free world here. Don't assassinate my character just because I'm not part of the majority.
#55Brownprouder23Posted 9/7/2010 8:22:42 PM
Anyways, I got class tomorrow. I should get some rest. Goodnight, sir.
#56SmallerRidleyPosted 9/7/2010 8:30:04 PM

Also, most of what you claimed about me was obviously false. Sure, I may not agree with what people say sometimes, but I don't have to. It's a free world here. Don't assassinate my character just because I'm not part of the majority.

There weren't any false claims there. You progressively got more aggressive with your responses leading up to today. If you're finding fault with something else, please do recognize the difference between serious statements and statements that don't matter (insults, anything ad hominem). If you honestly want to keep arguing about what I think of your character, you might want to think it over before you get back on tomorrow, because it's a little hypocritical.

G'night.
---
#57elheberPosted 9/7/2010 10:11:54 PM
Ridley, our argument really isn't about anything important. My problem was with your personal attack that you disguised as an argument. If you insist that it wasn't a personal attack, whatever. I'll keep insisting that it was.

Brownprouder, I said it was an extreme example in my post. It was just to point out the flaw in the logic that one shouldn't be upset about something bad if it happens all the time. I have a right to be upset if HVS went back on their word.

Of course there are fanboys that don't want support for CC because of some superiority complex they have with the Wii pointer. But understand that there are also others with valid reasons to dislike support for CC. If I designed a computer game around dual-analogs and people wanted me to support keyboard+mouse too, I would. But if I thought the experience would be dumbed down to players using the mouse+keyboard, I would not, even if it meant having a smaller audience (this isn't just an example... I really did design a computer game tech demo that can only be played with dual analogs). That's what I think about Con2 and CC support. It's not about superiority or Wii fanboyism. It's about the essence of a game not getting raped for extra profit (though I'm exaggerating here, you get my drift).
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#58Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 9/7/2010 10:18:40 PM
As exciting as this parade of intellectualism maybe be, the topic has long since been derailed and is quickly approaching a state of "gentlemanly flame war," in which pedantry and cleverly worded insults reign supreme. Since everyone has already clearly expressed their views on the topic, I think we can safely say that no further posts are needed. /arrogance

But seriously, there really isn't any point in arguing over something that's already been done.