I hope they have the option to disable splitscreen in online multiplayer...

#1Blk_Mage_CtypePosted 9/7/2010 5:23:48 PM
I know I'm in the minority, but I don't see a point in splitscreen for anything other than local co-op. If I'm playing the game online, then I want my whole screen to myself, not 1/4th of it.
---
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...
#2ddd87Posted 9/7/2010 5:29:34 PM
There is no online splitscreen so no need for that option
#3Blk_Mage_Ctype(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2010 5:32:07 PM
^Good.
---
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 9/7/2010 5:32:52 PM
I don't imagine that they'll have two tiny boxes for 2p splitscreen, and for that matter, I seriously doubt that you're going to have 1 tiny box whenever you play multiplayer on your own.

Troll topic?
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#5Blk_Mage_Ctype(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2010 5:38:14 PM
Not Trolling.

Question Answered.

TOPIC CLOSED
---
#6RyokoWinsPosted 9/7/2010 5:40:52 PM
You can already do this. Just don't play with your friends online. All that would do is disable it for people who want to.

But, yeah, there's no splitscreen online anyways.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.