New online multiplayer mode request: Wiimote VS Classic Controller

#1psychobrewPosted 9/9/2010 2:08:28 PM
With all the arguing about the best console FPS control scheme, a Wiimote VS dual analog team reaper mode in Conduit 2 would make for some epic gameplay. Just look at how heated the discussions get on this forum, and imagine that aggression taken out in a game mode as we try to settle this argument once and for all. I can feel the tension from here.
#2Simok123Posted 9/9/2010 2:13:45 PM
clever idea but its very unlikely.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#3Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 9/9/2010 3:02:15 PM
That would just make the groups even more combative and set apart from each other. However, if anyone wants to host a Private match like that, I'll be there.
#4SupahShnipaPosted 9/9/2010 3:06:22 PM
Why?
---
I'm climbin in yo window, I'm snatchin yo people up!
#5goldenlink64Posted 9/9/2010 3:08:50 PM
What HVS could do is that they could put a symbol next to a player's name showing what controller that player is using.

That way, if somebody that is using the Classic Controller loses repeatably to somebody who is using the Wii Remote they might be more likely to try out the Wii Remote Setting. The same thing could also happen to those using the Wii Remote that often lose to the people who use the Classic Controller.

The only problem with this is that people who lose to a certain controller user may fail to realize that it may not be the controller's fault but rather the player him or herself just sucks at the game.
---
I tried reality once... I don't get it, where's my health bar suppose to be?
#6CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 9/9/2010 3:18:49 PM
^^^^^

Also, There should be rewards/achievments associated with them.

"Win 25 matches with CC unlocks Weapon data for the pistol"

That way people will be stimulated to try both.
#7ddd87Posted 9/9/2010 3:18:58 PM
^ That is a nice idea, MK does it too so there is nothing that prevents hvs to put something like that.
#8psychobrew(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2010 6:07:05 PM
Why?

To give people something to really fight over. People are amped up over it and have something to prove.
#9Green_TunicPosted 9/9/2010 6:08:40 PM
Maybe people should stop caring and let people enjoy the game the way they want rather than instigate more of this.
---
Call me Silly_Tunic!!!
http://leakybattery.wordpress.com/ (mah videogame blog)
#10eminydaxPosted 9/9/2010 6:26:12 PM
That's what's gonna happen with Goldeneye007
With the gold CC bundle, they're going to make sure, a decent number will be playing it with the CC. And there is GC controler support as well.

It will be epic. A massacre.