Does this delay mean a delay for Grinder too?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Does this delay mean a delay for Grinder too?
6 years ago#1
Is there an effect?
6 years ago#2
Yes, there was a delay on a game without a producer.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
6 years ago#3
Dude, Grinder was already delayed several months ago to Halloween 2011. It's hard to delay it much more then that, even if it doesn't have a producer. There is still about 13 months until release, and there was probably 17-18 when the delay was announced.
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
6 years ago#4
I actually thought about that...
Conduit 2 is coming! And don't even just shun it aside without looking into it or giving it a chance because of the first Conduit. Redsteel 2 and Killzone 2 xP
6 years ago#5

I think the grinder needs a different publisher. sega doesnt cut it with the advertisements.

6 years ago#6
No game can be made without proper funding, a producer funds a production and has final say on what content is made and included, therefore the Grinder does have a producer. However, it does not have a publisher. There is quite a big difference.
Uncharted 2 Machinima Voice Actor. Currently playing Sully and Lazarevic. Add me on PSN if you want to get involved: Geo_Chronic.
6 years ago#7
Publisher was the word I was looking for, btw.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
6 years ago#8

I think the grinder needs a different publisher. sega doesnt cut it with the advertisements.

well you'll be happy to know sega won't be publishing it then. That's why it has no release date. No publisher.
Playing: Borderlands
Want: Golden Sun DD, Killzone 3, Batman AC, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and Borderlands Robot Revolution dlc.
6 years ago#9

the same can be said for this game too. If it doesnt make as much money due to lack of advertising, then HVS is in deep trouble financially. no HVS = no grinder

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Does this delay mean a delay for Grinder too?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived