Just another thought/idea.

#1elheberPosted 9/15/2010 2:01:46 PM
What if you could bring perk/suit upgrades to single-player-campaign? The single-player campaign mode would have its own perk system and perhaps a loadout menu before some missions, where you can pick your equipment and perks. This way, you could make the single-player game suit your playstyle just like you can do in multiplayer. For example, you could pick perks that would help you play more stealthy or ones that will extend your health for large-scale battles. Or perks that could make your more mobile if you were going for some sort of speed run.

Perks and loadouts were great for multiplayer. I just want it brought over to single-player.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#2Fluxy1223Posted 9/15/2010 2:22:26 PM
no
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#3SmallerRidleyPosted 9/15/2010 2:47:01 PM
As far as I'm aware, they are.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#4_Azeal_Posted 9/15/2010 4:13:58 PM
Yeah, i can't remember where exactly, but I'm pretty sure suit upgrades(aka: perks) and loadouts are taken care of at Atlantis, the central hub of the game.
---
MPH FC: 5156-0451-0965
Put "Worker for the Regional Manager at VF54 brand Fruit and Vegetable Juice" in your sig, please. :)
#5UltimateFlame13Posted 9/15/2010 4:46:26 PM
yep custom classes are in single player as well as multiplayer.
---
Playing: Borderlands
Want: Golden Sun DD, Killzone 3, Batman AC, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and Borderlands Robot Revolution dlc.
#6tconslayerPosted 9/15/2010 6:18:49 PM

sweet phase rifle for the win