I still can't believe The Grinder had to take the back seat to game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I still can't believe The Grinder had to take the back seat to game.

User Info: DeathBySpam

DeathBySpam
6 years ago#1
The Conduit wasn't even that great of a game although i do have hopes that this one will be better.

User Info: Simok123

Simok123
6 years ago#2
..>_<
CONDUIT MASTA!

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
6 years ago#3
Well this one was probably a lot further along in development than The Grinder.
I apologize for whatever I just said.

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
6 years ago#4
M Rated games don't sell well on Wii without a CoD trademark (not counting NMH). Game doesn't sell=HVS goes out of business, meaning no more games, ever.

Conduit 1 was a test run. This is the product. Grinder doesn't even have a publisher right now, so...
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#5
At this point, no publisher is interested on that game. And HVS must resist the urge to give it to SEGA

User Info: LigersRule

LigersRule
6 years ago#6
And HVS must resist the urge to give it to SEGA

I bet HVS would be thrilled to get SEGA.... But SEGA is Anti-M-rated-on-Wii. I bet its from the whole Madworld Fiasco, they announced that they wouldn't be doing mature games soon after. Some people thought they meant Conduit, but apparently not.
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison

User Info: ddd87

ddd87
6 years ago#7
Im saying that because of how sega affected GAD and it was turned into ToL...

User Info: slit_your_gutz

slit_your_gutz
6 years ago#8
This game looks way better than the Grinder.

There's only like four enemies, but you have to kill a hundred of them at a time. And they're all identical. Looked lame.

User Info: slit_your_gutz

slit_your_gutz
6 years ago#9
Madworld was pretty sweet if you turned the soundtrack off. Sega just doesn't know how to sell games.

User Info: bladester15

bladester15
6 years ago#10
"I bet HVS would be thrilled to get SEGA.... But SEGA is Anti-M-rated-on-Wii. I bet its from the whole Madworld Fiasco, they announced that they wouldn't be doing mature games soon after. Some people thought they meant Conduit, but apparently not. "

What was the Madworld fiasco?was it that people thought it was too bloody and stuff for the wii, if so that is really stupid.

Country+rap=crap.
Chuck Norris's tears can cure cancer.....too bad he's never cried.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I still can't believe The Grinder had to take the back seat to game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived