another thing I realized for the ASE games

#1Simok123Posted 9/22/2010 5:19:49 PM
The spamming grenades! Dont get me wrong I hate grenade spams, but its the only way you defend yourself with the ASE other than punching. And if you dont know what I mean, its the fact that max nades in C2 is like 2 or 3 with no ammo boxes! so I guess to fix this, you can trop the ASE and use your gun to defend your self, then take the ASE back. That would be nice. also maybe walking faster with the ASE and....idk why this seems werid to me but...sprinting with the ASE. I think that just seems werid because they always have the gun move under..-ish the screen an....never mind. so I think these would make the ASE games better, for the most part.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#2gr295Posted 9/22/2010 5:26:25 PM

Yeah, you're right. Maybe, instead of tucking the ASE in your pockets, you phisically dropped it. Anyone could pick it up. Otherwise, you could have the ASE and a gun, and that would be kinda cheap.

#3Z1LVER12Posted 9/22/2010 5:52:29 PM
Yea, especially when hackerz are around and they have the ASE and they just walk through walls and your like -_-
#4DarkZV2BetaPosted 9/22/2010 5:55:11 PM
Or they could encourage teamwork by making it so the person with the ASE has no way to defend themselves from the other team, and has to rely on their own team for it. :\
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#5Simok123(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2010 4:43:08 AM
^dude, it didnt work when they COULD fight with the ASE. Because there is no team work in TO, thats why i dont like it much. Mostly what people do in stand around in there base sniping, then theres overtime and its 0-0. I understand some captures in my ideas can be a bit cheap, but I actually WANT captures to HAPPEN!
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#6DarkZV2BetaPosted 9/23/2010 9:49:21 AM
The Conduit had a shoddy, rushed, crappy multiplayer component. Conduit 2 does not.
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#7Sanosuke_InaraPosted 9/23/2010 3:59:58 PM
there is no team work in TO,

Must be your own bad luck with TO, because when I played it, 99 times out of 100 we would be trying to actually score points. The people often worked with actually knew what they were doing, and we'd help each other out when needed.

And for me, C2 will only improve upon all of that.
---
"I don't think they will fix and put it back on the market by summer if they decide to released a more bugless version."--Summonearth.
#8Sudsy86_Posted 9/23/2010 4:51:21 PM

DarkZV2Beta posted...
Or they could encourage teamwork by making it so the person with the ASE has no way to defend themselves from the other team, and has to rely on their own team for it. :\
---

I believe he had FFA play in mind. Assuming that's the case, I think he's hitting on an important issue. Granted, if the holder doesn't show up in hardcore, that might make it work. Otherwise, no one will have enough incentive to go after the ase if this is the case. I always just killed people in Tcon1 because I got 3/4 the points while not sacrificing my kdr. If you're going to give me less defensive options, I'm going to be even more extreme.