classic controler was confirmed?

#1ZBug_Posted 9/23/2010 11:51:11 AM
doesn't that defeat the purpose of a wii FPS exclusive?
---
Check my quote to learn how Link holds so many items
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
#2CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 9/23/2010 12:04:37 PM
Yes it does, and...

It really doesn't. It sounds like it was the last thing added, so Its not like they neglected wiimote at all.
If they support GCN as well, I'll probably pull them out when there's a lot of people over. Hustle and bustle of a room full of people, you know.

And I have some friends that I know will be reluctant to use wiimote, at least at first.
#3CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 9/23/2010 12:05:05 PM
Er, I mean yes they have, not yes it does ;)
#4slit_your_gutzPosted 9/23/2010 12:10:48 PM
stop complaining about nothing

you say that like you can't use the wiimote anymore
#5ZBug_(Topic Creator)Posted 9/23/2010 12:51:59 PM

If that was directed at me, I wasn't complaining. I ask because i never saw the confirmation. I just read someone saying it in a different topic.
And after reading CHAINMAILLEKIDs post it makes more sense.
because i heard a few people in this board say they prefer dual analog sticks over motion controls, which i dont have a problem with.
And having multiple controller schemes is kinds the point in having a bunch of attachments.

so CHAINMAILLEKID your right it doesn't really defeat the purpose, thanks for clearing stuff up.

and will someone link me to the confirmation please?
---
Check my quote to learn how Link holds so many items
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
#6jje116Posted 9/23/2010 1:24:29 PM
Here ya go: http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=135292
---
Holy Jeezus!
#7elheberPosted 9/23/2010 9:51:48 PM

The thread was going really well up to that post. A valid question without pretext, a straight answer without hostility, and then BAM! It really didn't take long.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#8The_ShaderPosted 9/23/2010 11:04:40 PM
There are people out there that just cant use the wiimote (my buddy chris for example) and now i'm happy that he can atleast play the game with me when we're hanging out.

i think its wrong to go with one controller exclusively on any game, its limiting to the players. i like how Monster hunter tri has 3 different controller options to choose from. i'm infact thinking about switching back to Wiimote for whenever i lance or sns. (when i lance, i could counter whenever i want with the wiimote... and the sns, i'll be able to use items without having to gaurd first.)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#9slit_your_gutzPosted 9/24/2010 4:58:01 AM
I said that because we just had a huge thread about this, with 7 pages of "oh I feel betrayed it was supposed to be wiimote only."

It was confirmed when the game was delayed.
#10elheberPosted 9/24/2010 1:08:53 PM
...with 7 pages of "oh I feel betrayed it was supposed to be wiimote only."

It was actually several pages of people arguing with the TC for misrepresenting their opinions. So don't misrepresent opinions.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.