So uh...I think I suck at The Conduit.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. So uh...I think I suck at The Conduit.

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
6 years ago#1
I thought I was decent until I read people talking about their games in The Conduit. You guys have mentioned kill streaks I've never even heard of before! And now a +25 KD spread is only average!? Either you guys are all liars, or I am terrible. :( I'm good at MWR, terrible at TCon. *Sigh* Hopefully I can fix this by the time C2 comes out.
I apologize for whatever I just said.

User Info: RyokoWins

RyokoWins
6 years ago#2
/BlogFAQs
I apologize for whatever I just said.

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
6 years ago#3
People only mention their best.

User Info: Brownprouder23

Brownprouder23
6 years ago#4
Well I guess that'd be me your talking about.

User Info: Counduit_King

Counduit_King
6 years ago#5
The last week I got a 41 kill streak in the sanctum before finally dying at the end.I ended up getting 600+ expirence points that round.

User Info: tconslayer

tconslayer
6 years ago#6

Ok a good match a decent one is a 3 to 2 kill to death ratio thats decent but for me i have to get a kill to death ratio of 1 or more

User Info: Simok123

Simok123
6 years ago#7
dude, to be honest, ive only gotten a 25 killstreak by glitching (when I still did glitch). For me an average kill steak is 5-10. But i am not very good at staying alive, i die alot and no its not cuz I grenade spam or use lots of SMAWs, im just not very good at staying alive, but i am good at getting kills most the time. Just play the game AND HAVE FUN!
CONDUIT MASTA!

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
6 years ago#8
I wasn't that good until I started to improve by playing daily with a group of skilled friends from the board here. Seeing as how I haven't played in a little over a year I bet I'm going to really suck by next year XD
Playing: Borderlands
Want: Golden Sun DD, Killzone 3, Batman AC, Infamous 2, Brink, AC Brotherhood, and Borderlands Robot Revolution dlc.

User Info: Kirby_Pwns_All

Kirby_Pwns_All
6 years ago#9
Just finished an explosives game on Pentagon... And might have gotten an 11 kill streak XD. But seriously, that's the first time in months I've gotten over 5 kills in a row. Usually I go around +5, unless I'm against glitchers... My K:D is nowhere near some peoples' on here though. I'm glad they have that Elo matching system now, that should make things a lot more fair.

Anyway, I don't think you suck. I just think that most of the people here are good.

User Info: Brownprouder23

Brownprouder23
6 years ago#10
I'm legit. I get good streaks going all the time, except of course in the matches where someone has a glitched SMAW.

@Simok123

I hate glitchers, and from your killstreaks of only 5-10, that shows why you glitch. Glitchers have no skill.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. So uh...I think I suck at The Conduit.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived