What "IM" looking for in the Factions

#1Z1LVER12Posted 9/26/2010 10:46:01 PM
.....and what I think should be there secondaries.....tell me what you think...and fill in the ???

Human:
USP-45
-???
MP5AK4
-???
SPAS-12
-???
SCAR
-Fully-Automatic
SMAW
-???

Frag Grenade
Quad Bike
Sword

Trust:
TPC Launcher
-Shoots Mines
Deatomizer Mk4
-Charge Shot
Carbonizer Mk16
-Charge Shot

Flash Grenade
Vehicle w/ Turret
Trust Sword

Drudge:
Warp Pistol
-Charge Shot
Hive Cannon
-Shoots Hive
Strike Rifle
-Charge Shot
Shrieker
-Radiation Shots

Radiation Grenades
Drudge Vehicle
Drudge Sword

Other(Yea I know one of these is Trust):
Phase Rifle
-???
Aegis Device
-Reflect
AR-C Eclipse
-???
Deployable Turret
-Manual Turret
HVS-45
-???

??? Grenade
??? Tank
??? Sword
#2The_ShaderPosted 9/27/2010 1:00:41 AM
.... no swords please....

the only melee weapon i desire in Conduit 2 is a mother ****ing TAZER... but thats in a joking way.

seriously, the drudge needs a vampire/hive cannon like weapon that actually takes bites out of other players.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#3Simok123Posted 9/27/2010 5:24:30 AM
the 2ndry for human weapons are zooming. and that means scopes and iron sights.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#4ChangliniPosted 9/27/2010 8:07:45 AM
I think the human faction should us a paddle instead of a sword. Sense it's always nice to see a person relive their childhood memories before getting smacked for a none lethal kill.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#5Brownprouder23Posted 9/27/2010 9:09:11 AM
"the 2ndry for human weapons are zooming. and that means scopes and iron sights."

See, that's just lame. When I first heard of secondary functions, I immediately thought of Perfect Dark. You know, where the gun actions functions differently for the secondary function (aside from pistol whip and other melees). Aiming down your sights is not another function of the gun, it's another way to aim.

This is just yet again another way that HVS bs's the game's explanation to make it sound better than it is, but perhaps I'm jumping to conclusions here. Are there any other (worthwhile) guns that have an actual secondary function?
#6ChangliniPosted 9/27/2010 11:47:01 AM
I've skimmed through the RBP thing and found this:
Human:
SCAR- Assault Rifle. Semi-automatic. 20 round clip
Secondary: Charge to become invisible on radar (could be a mistake. waiting for better confirmation to be sure)
See it used here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFYSvN3JoDY

Anyways, I'm better off giving you a URL to the RBP thread's first page sense it has the various weapon information.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#7ddd87Posted 9/27/2010 12:35:19 PM
Im going to kill that journalist...He was talking about the ARC Eclipse.
Now everybody copied the info there and think the scar is semiautomatic and makes you invisible...
#8The_ShaderPosted 9/27/2010 12:55:24 PM
^ there was a written preview of the game that said this too, but said "SCAR's secondary function is to make you invisible on radar" or something like that. it said nothing about cloaking, or the rate of fire the gun had IIRC.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#9ddd87Posted 9/27/2010 1:09:35 PM
^ Im talking about that one.

It was like: "There is a SCAR semi-automatic assault rifle with a charge feature that makes you invisible to the radar"

Its impossible to fire the scar at that fire rate being semiauto. And also its impossible to charge an automatic weapon.

Im sure it was a mistake, that has become popular.
#10Z1LVER12(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2010 3:57:31 PM
I thougnt I heard "all weapons wil have ironsights or zoom" from HVS I think