What's it gonna be rated?

#1gr295Posted 9/29/2010 4:57:36 PM

Hopefully, Teen, because my parents are jerks when it comes to letting me play M games(I'm 13)...although I play them at my friend's house all the time...and I'm typing this on my laptop right now...and if I felt like it, i could look up MW2 footage right now...but they still won't let me...

#2ChangliniPosted 9/29/2010 5:02:24 PM
I am 90% sure it's going to be Teen.

Unless they put one curse word in, then the ESBR people will make it into a M+.

---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#3Z1LVER12Posted 9/29/2010 5:13:09 PM
^^Agreed but Mr.Ford or the Drudge don't cuss or do drugs but there might be a lot of blood but I highly doubt it
#4Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 9/29/2010 5:51:19 PM
It's so dumb... there can be quite a bit of blood in it, but the moment they hear f---? M+ SUPER STRONG LANGUAGE (oh yeah, and some blood and stuff).
#5Simok123Posted 9/29/2010 6:15:11 PM
the first on had "mild language" they said hell about 3 times ("what the hell are they?" "What the hells going on?" "What the hell is prometheous up to?") and dammit about once ("dammit we need to fight back"). thats swearing. it will be rated M if they say the F word and or the S word. But its gonna be teen. I heard Tony say at first when the Serpent ate the bad guy, he riped off a leg and tormented the bad guy more, then ate him, but Tony had to change it so it was T rated. Also if theres blood gore, it would be rated M, theres blood, but its only when you shoot a guy and it sblirts out.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#6LigersRulePosted 9/29/2010 6:34:29 PM
and if I felt like it, i could look up MW2 footage right now...but they still won't let me...

Dude, if you felt like it, you could look up things a lot worse then MW2. Things a 13 year old shouldn't know about. Things that I'm not going to encourage you to look up.

But yeah, MW2 isn't exactly the worst game ever.... Manhunt 2? Maybe that's closer. Not Modern Warfare 2, though.
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
#7Brownprouder23Posted 9/29/2010 6:39:35 PM
Lol at the children.
#8LigersRulePosted 9/29/2010 6:52:26 PM
Lol at the children.

Because being an adult on a video game message board is so much more respectable, right?

Seriously, the site seems to be slightly more designed for "children" then it is for adults. You have no right to laugh.
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
#9CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 9/29/2010 8:59:41 PM
Lol at the children.

Uh... what? >.>
Being an adult doesn't make me prefer blood and gore.
#10Brownprouder23Posted 9/29/2010 10:07:06 PM
"Because being an adult on a video game message board is so much more respectable, right?

Seriously, the site seems to be slightly more designed for "children" then it is for adults. You have no right to laugh. "

Actually, I'm not laughing at you children because you are being disrespectful, according to your logic. I'm laughing at how some of your parents care so much about the rating of a game, especially on the wii where any graphic material is chopped down anyways. I'm barely an "adult" if you consider 18 one. The site isn't designed for anyone but gamers, so that doesn't make much of sense. Also, I do have a right to laugh, as it is a free country where I live.