The Headset.

#1JarinmackPosted 10/1/2010 1:23:14 PM
It's October. There hasn't been a word about the headbanger headset. It's supossed to release this month right?
---
MWR: M|Beasty. My gold guns: Uzi, Ak, M10, M60.
MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3!!!!!
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 10/1/2010 2:02:33 PM
Is it? Nothing supports it yet.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3LilroscoPosted 10/2/2010 9:36:51 AM
I doubt it will be released this month. As the poster above me said, nothing supports it yet.
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#4BrownsM1Posted 10/2/2010 2:50:51 PM
if anything, the Mad Catz headset for Black Ops will be released before the one for this game unless Black Ops supports this headset too (I'm doubting it though)
---
http://m1clan.co.cc (in construction)
MWReflex FC: 4994-0070-9017
#5SupahShnipaPosted 10/2/2010 5:15:04 PM
The Mad Catz headset is a Tritton Universal Headset with a BO Skin. Plus, only the headphones are compatible with the Wii, not the mic. Same with any other Tritton Universal.
---
I'm climbin in yo window, I'm snatchin yo people up!
#6Fluxy1223Posted 10/2/2010 6:47:47 PM
Why would they ship out a headset without any games that support it?
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#7darkjedilinkPosted 10/7/2010 10:03:39 PM
Who gives a crap about a headset you need to be five feet away from the system in order to use? IT'S WIRED! Not only that, it only has a five-foot cord! The people making this made a HUGE mistake in not making it wireless.
---
It sure would be fun to be Kirk. I'd Judo chop and ask questions later.
Cerberus Task Force website: http://cerberustaskforce.webs.com
#8CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 10/7/2010 10:58:09 PM
Who gives a crap about a headset you need to be five feet away from the system in order to use? IT'S WIRED! Not only that, it only has a five-foot cord! The people making this made a HUGE mistake in not making it wireless.

I'm not sure if I should be amazed at far gaming has come, or shocked at how pathetic people can be.