The Headset.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The Headset.
6 years ago#1
It's October. There hasn't been a word about the headbanger headset. It's supossed to release this month right?
MWR: M|Beasty. My gold guns: Uzi, Ak, M10, M60.
MEGAMAN LEGENDS 3!!!!!
6 years ago#2
Is it? Nothing supports it yet.
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
6 years ago#3
I doubt it will be released this month. As the poster above me said, nothing supports it yet.
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
6 years ago#4
if anything, the Mad Catz headset for Black Ops will be released before the one for this game unless Black Ops supports this headset too (I'm doubting it though)
http://m1clan.co.cc (in construction)
MWReflex FC: 4994-0070-9017
6 years ago#5
The Mad Catz headset is a Tritton Universal Headset with a BO Skin. Plus, only the headphones are compatible with the Wii, not the mic. Same with any other Tritton Universal.
I'm climbin in yo window, I'm snatchin yo people up!
6 years ago#6
Why would they ship out a headset without any games that support it?
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
6 years ago#7
Who gives a crap about a headset you need to be five feet away from the system in order to use? IT'S WIRED! Not only that, it only has a five-foot cord! The people making this made a HUGE mistake in not making it wireless.
It sure would be fun to be Kirk. I'd Judo chop and ask questions later.
Cerberus Task Force website: http://cerberustaskforce.webs.com
6 years ago#8
Who gives a crap about a headset you need to be five feet away from the system in order to use? IT'S WIRED! Not only that, it only has a five-foot cord! The people making this made a HUGE mistake in not making it wireless.

I'm not sure if I should be amazed at far gaming has come, or shocked at how pathetic people can be.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. The Headset.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived