Will perks or suit upgrades affect your appearence online?

#11The_ShaderPosted 10/3/2010 11:13:40 PM
Your able to buy armor parts for your guy, and buy suit UPGRADES, which acts as perks. They said more often then not, that the customization of your armor is seperate to the suit upgrades (or PERKS).

Think Halo: Reach, and there you go.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#12darkjedilinkPosted 10/7/2010 9:01:59 PM
However it works, having the Perks make visual changes to your character would be sweet! It would provide another tactical layer, in that you could tell what perks your teammates and enemies have just by looking at them. that way, if you can swap perks out in a match like in CoD, you can custom-tailor your play to what's going on in the field more effectively.
---
It sure would be fun to be Kirk. I'd Judo chop and ask questions later.
Cerberus Task Force website: http://cerberustaskforce.webs.com
#13The_ShaderPosted 10/8/2010 12:35:46 AM
^ "Customizable Load-outs" were said to be in the game like.... months ago. Your behind on Conduit 2 information.

Suit Upgrades - you buy/earn these. They change the look of whichever character model you are using.
Suit Perks - Change gameplay behavior. You can use 4 at a time (they have yet to say specificaly how this works.) Examples: Sprint lasts longer, Faster Reload, More Ammo.

Since your able to load 4 suit perks at a time. i'm assuming that means 4 for each designated body part. Legs, Arms, Torso, Head.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#14SupahShnipaPosted 10/9/2010 4:09:32 PM
I kinda doubt it. We don't want any more things that could cause lag.
It might cause a little framerate lag at worst. Not network lag though.
---
I'm climbin in yo window, I'm snatchin yo people up!
#15ChangliniPosted 10/9/2010 4:41:33 PM
Some one should email this.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.