the unconfirmed weapons

#1Simok123Posted 10/3/2010 4:38:11 PM
so we all should know by now that there will be 7-8 new weapons in a game. We already know 4 of them:

Phase Rilfe- trust sniper rifle that can look through walls

AR-C Eclipes- a single shot weapon that has unlimited ammo but over heats. the more it over heats the more damage it makes but the more it over heats, the more you have to cool it down with an animation. You can all so cool it down but using its cloaking device, but you cant use that too long because then it will freeze the gun and youll have to chop ice off of it. Also the cooling weakens the plasma shots.

Sheild Gun / Ageis Device / Vortex Cannon- a gun that seems to shoot some plasma bullets, but also can make a sheild when its charged that can collect rockets, bullets and other things. once you have some bullets (or other) in the sheild, you can give them right back to the enemy using them. The sheild can take a certain amount of damage before powering down.

Moblie Turret- a turret that can be placed anywhere. you can make it auto matic or go into the screen and use it manuely.

so what could the other new 3-4 weapons be? HVS-Tony said something about a new weapon "making him hungry" so that kinda sounds like a drudge weapon. but as for the other 3, there has been hints to another sniper, which I hope they do. I dont care if its human or drudge (even though Drudge has the SR which is kinda a sniper). Another thing id like is a flame thrower, again i dont care if its drudge, human, or trust as long as its a flamethrower. as for the last one, im not sure. id kinda like a trust pistol of some sort, or atleast another creative weapon like all the others. Thoughts?
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#2Fluxy1223Posted 10/3/2010 4:40:57 PM
making him hungry

Taco shooter
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#3Z1LVER12Posted 10/3/2010 4:47:36 PM
Its officially called the Aegis Device, and theres the HVS 45
and I think the "making him hungry" weapon is Drudge because the Drudge weapons are attached to you and are alive, and it sort of controls your body like the Strike Rifle enhances your eyesight

I also want a flamethrower, a mini gun or you can pick the Turret up and carry it around, and a Human Sniper, and maybe a DMR
#4RyokoWinsPosted 10/3/2010 4:55:00 PM
I kinda want at least one to be kept secret until the game releases. Makes it suspenseful ya know?
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#5Simok123(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2010 5:09:17 PM
^yeah i get ya.
---
CONDUIT MASTA!
#6Icuras08Posted 10/3/2010 5:27:49 PM
"HVS-Tony said something about a new weapon "making him hungry" so that kinda sounds like a drudge weapon.''

Hahahaha! Oh wow.
Wait, are you guys serious? Did you really believe that?
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
Highest Anticipated Game: Rune Factory 3!!!
#7ChangliniPosted 10/3/2010 5:37:32 PM
The paddle can make anything believe.

Provided that they're not used to it and have fond memories of the paddle.
Anyways, would you believe that some one has reviewed snakes on a train?
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#8Counduit_KingPosted 10/3/2010 6:10:00 PM
The vortex cannon DUh.
#9The_ShaderPosted 10/4/2010 12:16:24 AM
Vortex Cannon = Aegis Device
they changed its name, probably becuase theyr already is a 'cannon' which is the Hive Cannon.

the weapon inducing hunger is probably a Drudge one that zaps up health. Or the Drudge weapon eats stuff as its attack, which sounds awesome.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#10themilitarydudePosted 10/4/2010 11:18:03 AM

guys i will tell you one thing i paid for, only 7 new weapons will be in TCon2 all of the mentioned will be in the game,

:Phase Rifle, Single Shot, Single Shot Kill, Shoots through walls, adjustable scope.

:AR-C Eclipses, Unlimited Ammo, Holo Sights.

:AEGIS Device, Hold Down Trigger Shields, Press B once = one shot kill.

:Deployable Turret, Auto-Fire mode(targets enemies automatically but reduces damage), Manual Targeting(you target enemies yourself and increases damage)

i do not have any more info on TCon2 yet i will post when i do.

All info here provided by Nintendo Power, www.nintendopower.com