the unconfirmed weapons

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. the unconfirmed weapons
6 years ago#31
Is it possible that I can search for a time frame of topics specifically made within the activity of this one?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/54274549

Or is the search button to easy for that?
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
6 years ago#32
I'm switching my search to weapon related topics sense interestingly enough, the HVS tony topics only helped me to realize that the overall tone/post language acting in general has changed drastically from a calm to a more.... for the lack of a better word, hostile tone.

NER
Oh how you haunt me.
6 years ago#33
^^In that topic: A LOT of things I don't understand.
I apologize for whatever I just said.
6 years ago#34
It makes sense if you were there to read the thread when the action was unfolding...
*Sighs*
Those are now just forgotten information to me...

Anyways, for comic relief, I was able to find this thread that I remember:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55251746?page=1

I'll continue my search until 9:50 sense that's when I must sleep to get a minimal 6 hours.
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
6 years ago#35
This is good...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55516002?page=1

That's the topic with the tentacle weapon idea which is referenced in that one topic where Icuras posted the link pertaining to the thread about the mock up Conduit 2 case where HVS Tony went a little to far with the Evil twin thing and got intervened by a mod in the background(Post got moderated).

OKay, I just need to get the dates of those two topics and I can now generalize which threads to ignore and which threads to search for(Provided they have more than 10 pages of course.).
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
6 years ago#36
''Somebody that isn't lazy go find the post where Tony said the hungry thing.''

Go ahead and search in the dimension I somehow created..
Set signature in options page.
6 years ago#37
^^ on no will never find it
6 years ago#38
HVSTony said this "Hint: The new weapon makes me very "hungry". I wouldn't be surprised if the ammo gets chewed up fast."

So a zombie/vampire Drudge weapon sounds about right. Either it eats the user, or the enemy, or the ammo of your other guns, who knows.
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
6 years ago#39
^^ on no will never find it
Oh yes I will, I've search through the internet for a game supported by one commercial(Missing many details due to having only watch it once) and random names I've come to conclusion that fitted it and I came back finding same commercial around the same time I've found the missing game name which turned out to be Turok 2.

This is easier sense I now have a time frame, topic near the event in question, a user that disappointed me with that one post in this page, and a semi time limit. This is nothing compared to that commercial with the all mighty unhelpful simplistic search button.
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
6 years ago#40
HVSTony said this "Hint: The new weapon makes me very "hungry". I wouldn't be surprised if the ammo gets chewed up fast."

So just because I make a fake quote that has HVSTony's name in it, it's automatically true?
---
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. the unconfirmed weapons

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived