the unconfirmed weapons

#31ChangliniPosted 10/5/2010 5:00:25 PM
Is it possible that I can search for a time frame of topics specifically made within the activity of this one?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/54274549

Or is the search button to easy for that?

---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#32ChangliniPosted 10/5/2010 5:09:32 PM
I'm switching my search to weapon related topics sense interestingly enough, the HVS tony topics only helped me to realize that the overall tone/post language acting in general has changed drastically from a calm to a more.... for the lack of a better word, hostile tone.

---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#33RyokoWinsPosted 10/5/2010 5:22:22 PM
^^In that topic: A LOT of things I don't understand.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#34ChangliniPosted 10/5/2010 5:32:50 PM
It makes sense if you were there to read the thread when the action was unfolding...
*Sighs*
Those are now just forgotten information to me...

Anyways, for comic relief, I was able to find this thread that I remember:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55251746?page=1

I'll continue my search until 9:50 sense that's when I must sleep to get a minimal 6 hours.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#35ChangliniPosted 10/5/2010 5:53:07 PM
This is good...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit-2/55516002?page=1

That's the topic with the tentacle weapon idea which is referenced in that one topic where Icuras posted the link pertaining to the thread about the mock up Conduit 2 case where HVS Tony went a little to far with the Evil twin thing and got intervened by a mod in the background(Post got moderated).

OKay, I just need to get the dates of those two topics and I can now generalize which threads to ignore and which threads to search for(Provided they have more than 10 pages of course.).
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#36Icuras08Posted 10/5/2010 7:22:31 PM
''Somebody that isn't lazy go find the post where Tony said the hungry thing.''

Go ahead and search in the dimension I somehow created..
---
Set signature in options page.
#37Z1LVER12Posted 10/5/2010 9:42:27 PM
^^ on no will never find it
#38The_ShaderPosted 10/5/2010 11:37:04 PM
HVSTony said this "Hint: The new weapon makes me very "hungry". I wouldn't be surprised if the ammo gets chewed up fast."

So a zombie/vampire Drudge weapon sounds about right. Either it eats the user, or the enemy, or the ammo of your other guns, who knows.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#39ChangliniPosted 10/6/2010 1:45:26 AM
^^ on no will never find it
Oh yes I will, I've search through the internet for a game supported by one commercial(Missing many details due to having only watch it once) and random names I've come to conclusion that fitted it and I came back finding same commercial around the same time I've found the missing game name which turned out to be Turok 2.

This is easier sense I now have a time frame, topic near the event in question, a user that disappointed me with that one post in this page, and a semi time limit. This is nothing compared to that commercial with the all mighty unhelpful simplistic search button.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#40Icuras08Posted 10/6/2010 6:47:49 AM
HVSTony said this "Hint: The new weapon makes me very "hungry". I wouldn't be surprised if the ammo gets chewed up fast."

So just because I make a fake quote that has HVSTony's name in it, it's automatically true?
---