NEW preview with NEW screens

#31Z1LVER12Posted 10/7/2010 3:18:43 PM
I just jissed my pants O_O, Deatomizer has a new look with Ammo Numbers, Enemies look freakin amazing >_<, and I think a new weapon(the orange one), these screens are awesome
#32ChangliniPosted 10/7/2010 3:28:19 PM
That weapon with the orange rings:
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/2597/77298776.jpg

Reminds me of this:
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/bigboxshots/7/991817_162009_front.jpg

---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#33Z1LVER12Posted 10/7/2010 3:35:02 PM
Hahaha I was just about too post those pictures and say that XD, and yea it does
#34King_Of_HaradPosted 10/7/2010 5:37:50 PM

The new footage of GoldenEye Wii from IGNs latest hands on puts this game to shame visually.

#35Fluxy1223Posted 10/7/2010 5:46:20 PM
The new footage of GoldenEye Wii from IGNs latest hands on puts this game to shame visually.

That has nothing to do with what was being spoken about.
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#36LigersRulePosted 10/7/2010 6:03:15 PM
Due to scheduling conflicts none of the actors from the previous game are returning.

:0

Sad day....

Then again, with me not being in the loop of things, I bet that's already been confirmed. Anyway, I'm sad.
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
#37Z1LVER12Posted 10/7/2010 7:17:50 PM
^^^ Well they did say they are getting more better actors so that could be an up-side
#38VermineaterPosted 10/7/2010 8:24:28 PM
They have seemed to heavily changed their stance on DLC. It used to be "No, not happening" to "We're looking into the possibility" to this.

It could be part of the delay. Perhaps extra maps/guns/game modes will be in our future? :D
---
VE - RIer, WM Cashier, Video Game Enthusiast
Now Playing: Things...
#39Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 10/7/2010 10:00:22 PM
I don't think it was "never happening" per se; they probably just don't want to confirm it if it's not in the works. That said, it could very well be (they mentioned sales numbers influencing the possibility of DLC, so let's hope).
#40The_ShaderPosted 10/8/2010 12:31:46 AM
**** YEAH! the new screen shots AND preview REALLY makes me look forward to Conduit 2

1. The Deatomizer is now more Sci-Fi, now that it resembles the real life gun 'Vector' LESS.
2. The silver gun in the screenshot with the atlantian dogs is most likely a 4th faction weapon. And it seems to be the weapon the person on the cover of the box art is holding.
3. the Phase Rifle looks even more badass.
4. Conduit 2 is gonna look even better later becuase these pictures are from a obvious working build. (see that stock attachment on the SPAS?)
5. Possible DLC? 12 maps! Customizable characters (suit upgrades), 4 customizable load sets (2 weapons selectable, 4 suit perks).
6. The HVS team is using their extra time to add more polish, and decide if theres gonna be DLC or not.
7. The last screenshot shows a very badass looking Drudge. (or Annunnaki). Very badass.

This is looking so badass. >:D

My predictions: Prometheaus is gonna be put into a badass, bipedaled atlantian robot so he can fight side by side with Mr. Ford.

The only things i dont like that were revealed in this preview.

1. Not all weapons will be returning, apparantly.
2. None of the first games voice actors are returning.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"