NEW preview with NEW screens

#41Brownprouder23Posted 10/8/2010 6:55:05 AM
I hate it when they change the actors for anything. It just ruins the experience for me whether it be a movie or game, but the new screens are showing off some new stuff so I'll take it.

Btw in that picture with the ASE, it looks like Ford has no thumbs and instead two index fingers.
#42sonicspeedctrPosted 10/8/2010 8:59:17 AM
I don't see how The original conduit looks better than the game we see in these screens.
---
My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
MP:H friend code: 0473-1634-7445
#43Aile_WingPosted 10/8/2010 9:08:06 AM
Brownprouder23:
Btw in that picture with the ASE, it looks like Ford has no thumbs and instead two index fingers

That's what I was thinking. I think the design of the glove makes the hand appear thumbless. Either way, it looks odd.
---
Remember those in prison as if you were their fellow prisoners, and those who are mistreated as if you yourselves were suffering.
Hebrew 13:3 (NIV)
#44ChangliniPosted 10/8/2010 9:09:59 AM
Meh, that's why I don't try to argue about picture comparisons or any major negative posts.

Apparently everyone can see something in a picture that I overlook due to differencing tastes on what I want to see and what they want to see.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#45Brownprouder23Posted 10/8/2010 10:47:58 AM
^Not sure exactly what you mean there. I'm just saying it how I see it. Mr. Ford looks like he has no thumbs and instead has two index fingers. That's how I'm perceiving it because it's hard to get clear pictures for this game apparently.
#46Brownprouder23Posted 10/8/2010 10:48:48 AM
Also, this new GameFAQs is terrible.
#47VermineaterPosted 10/8/2010 10:54:05 AM
Eh, I'm trying to ignore graphical details in the pics. I like the direction, and a few months more polish can help greatly.

If BO:Wii is delayed, I'm betting they want to help Goldeneye's sales.
---
VE - RIer, WM Cashier, Video Game Enthusiast
Now Playing: Things...
#48LilroscoPosted 10/8/2010 3:39:24 PM
Arrgh I can't wait to play this game!!!!
---
There is no better way to defeat your enemies but to slice and dice em right Link?...oopz forgot you can't speak. Well I guess a simple head nod is sufficed.
#49LigersRulePosted 10/8/2010 5:38:42 PM
^^^ Well they did say they are getting more better actors so that could be an up-side

Better then Herc? Nah... Impossible.

Also, this new GameFAQs is terrible.

Amen, bro. I'm not sure I would even like it if they had added in an edit button with the changes. It's so confusing. I've been here 3-ish years, and this is the first time they changed it. I don't like it.
---
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
#50Brownprouder23Posted 10/8/2010 6:22:43 PM
^Wow. Did Ligers actually agree with me on something? That's a first lol.