NEW preview with NEW screens

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. NEW preview with NEW screens
5 years ago#51
It is.... We can pretend it never happened, if that would make you more comfortable.
Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something. -Thomas A. Edison
5 years ago#52
Lol no, I'm okay.
5 years ago#53
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
5 years ago#54
Lol Liger
5 years ago#55

The pictures are probably from an earlier build from the game that are just now being released. either that, or the camera man's camera has really crappy quality

5 years ago#56
I was gonna say, wtf is with the screens, they look like a PS2 game; the E3 build looked vastly better, are these screens more than 5 months old?
5 years ago#57
Due to scheduling conflicts none of the actors from the previous game are returning. Conduit 2 features a new group of very talented actors that we believe do a fantastic job making our characters come to life.

THAT is very upsetting news, i like Prometheus voice in the 1st game..... The new voices BETTER be VERY CLOSE to the originals..... at least for prometheus and john adams.. they had the best voices
Check my quote to learn how Link holds so many items
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
5 years ago#58
I agree that those voices did portray their characters well. However, if HVS says these voices are better, then I'll give them the benefit of a doubt.

Not that I'll care too much for the story, I'll be playing multiplayer a lot more.
VE - RIer, WM Cashier, Video Game Enthusiast
Now Playing: Things...
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. NEW preview with NEW screens

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived