I also have a multiplayer idea too

#1Icuras08Posted 10/10/2010 10:47:26 AM
In this mode, everyone is in a team of 2.
The gimmick though, is that every 20 seconds, you automatically get paired up with another guy.

This could create fun positions. For example, you and your other teammate are cornering this one enemy. Right when you're about to kill him, he suddenly becomes your partner. You have to beat up your former partner now, who has his own teammate lurking somewhere else.
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
Highest Anticipated Game: Rune Factory 3!!!
#2SmallerRidleyPosted 10/10/2010 11:06:34 AM
I kinda like that idea, but there needs to be something to keep people from going totally solo the whole time.

Also, that would suck on a huge map.
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#3Z1LVER12Posted 10/10/2010 11:11:29 AM
Na....I like just teaming up in 2, and not switching
#4tconslayerPosted 10/10/2010 11:26:40 AM

honestly i like this idea you have a partner right by you and then the partners switch and you just turn around and shoot the guy

#5Icuras08(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2010 11:58:41 AM
Ok, the time it takes to switch is now 1 minute. That way, you can get more acquainted with your friend before the "break up".
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
Highest Anticipated Game: Rune Factory 3!!!
#6Z1LVER12Posted 10/10/2010 12:17:07 PM
I say you have rounds, then you switch because you could easily betray your partner
#71918mePosted 10/10/2010 4:06:34 PM
"Na....I like just teaming up in 2, and not switching"

This.
---
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out from other sigs like most people do... lol see what I did there?
#8ZBug_Posted 10/10/2010 5:17:33 PM
Na....I like just teaming up in 2, and not switching

"Na....I like just teaming up in 2, and not switching"

This.

these.

I think it would be too 'uncomfortable' to not know when your partner will become your enemy.
Cause personally I wouldn't want to hang out with my partner knowing that in about 60seconds he'll be my enemy.
its like SmallerRidley said i would just go solo the whole time cause i wouldn't want to be with my partner for too long.

I think a good idea is, just 2 partners, doesn't change until the next round, and when you first start the round you and your partner are right next to each other.
Also the six team colors (Cause there would be six teams of two) should be Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Black, and White. That way none of the colors are similar enough to mistake one color for another.

Another thing that would be fun with this mode is you could do a team Reaper, bounty hunter, or capture the single ASE.
To me, this would make the modes very fun.

---
Check my quote to learn how Link holds so many items
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
#9ZBug_Posted 10/10/2010 5:48:36 PM
Oh, and something else that would be fun, in the single ASE mode (with the teams of two), if the guy holding the ASE dies, there is about 3 seconds when no one can touch it except for his partner, so heres what it would look like.

Green 1 gets the ASE and starts running, Green #2 is covering him cause everyone is going to want to shoot at him. Green 1 dies, drops the ASE, and now the ASE glows the team color (in this case, Green) the ASE will glow green for 3 seconds, and in these three seconds, no one other then green 2 can pick at up (because green 1 had it originally). If the team doesn't pick it back up within those three seconds it'll stop glowing and anyone can pick it up. It'll disappear in 10 seconds after it stops glowing for the original 3. (so in other words it'll disappear after 13 seconds of being dropped, the first 3 seconds in which no one, except the droppers team mate can pick it up).

The reason for the three seconds is because, since you only have one team mate, its harder to get the ASE from point A to point B. Imagine this, both green guys start running green1 has the ASE, 1 dies right next to point B (where you take the ASE to get a point) and his killer, Black #2 is about to get it when... Yellow#1 pops out of no where it gets the point. that means Yellow1 just mooched off of both Green1s hard work of getting the ASE there and Black2's hard work of hunting down and killing Green.
So the 3 second rule would prevent moochers, cherry-pickers, a-holes, or whatever else you want to call them, from stealing points that shouldn't be theirs.
With the 3 second rule it'll look like this, Green1 dies right next to point B, cause Black2 killed him, yellow1 pops up out of no where but cant touch the ASE yet, Green2 shows up and kills them both then moves the ASE the extra 5 feet it needed to get to point B. Now green team got the point that they worked hard to get over there.

What do you guys think?
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
#10ZBug_Posted 10/10/2010 6:24:51 PM
ok, new ASE idea, instead of the 3 second rule, and a fixed point B how about this. There are multiple different spots for Point B, every time the ASE is dropped, it has to be taken to a different spot.

Does this sound like a better idea? i kinda like this one more my original 3 second idea
---