well, it looks like black ops will be using the headbanger headset too...

#11Brownprouder23Posted 10/11/2010 7:56:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#12Brownprouder23Posted 10/11/2010 7:57:53 PM
"No, it won't."

Lol. Of course it will.
#13SupahShnipaPosted 10/11/2010 8:39:35 PM
No, it won't.
What won't it be better in?

Controls is all preference.
---
I'm climbin in yo window, I'm snatchin yo people up!
#14RyokoWinsPosted 10/11/2010 8:47:01 PM
The other console versions will likely be better in every way but controls, which, of course, is a matter of opinion and cannot be argued being better or worse. Well, it could be, but it shouldn't
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#151918mePosted 10/11/2010 9:01:02 PM
"The other console versions will likely be better in every way but controls, which, of course, is a matter of opinion and cannot be argued being better or worse. Well, it could be, but it shouldn't"

*Remembers countless arguments on the subject in this and the goldeneye board.*
---
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out from other sigs like most people do... lol see what I did there?
#16Brownprouder23Posted 10/11/2010 9:03:56 PM
Exactly my point. I preordered it specifically because I knew it would bring the best experience. Complete campaign (the WaW wii version was missing some), Co-op campaign, all modes, all maps (dlc ones too eventually), theater mode, reporting, and Commie Zombieswith the return of the 4 Nazi Zombie maps =]

All this with the best graphics to date (I know gameplay over graphics, but when you're killing zombies it makes the experience a whole lot better). One last thing, it's all in 60fps, not crappy 30fps.
#17BrownsM1Posted 10/11/2010 10:05:58 PM
^ if we cared about the 360 version we'd be on the 360 board for it. since we're on the wii boards it means we don't care.
---
http://m1clan.co.cc (in construction)
MWReflex FC: 4994-0070-9017
#18Brownprouder23Posted 10/12/2010 7:08:07 AM
@BrownsM1

That's not necessarily true. I'm on here only because I'm hyped for Conduit 2. Unlike you, I'm not a biased gamer. I play any game on any console so long as it brings a fun experience. (I only have a Wii&360)

I know that the Wii version of Black ops is going to be a watered down port, so I don't want to tack down the experience when I can get the full package on the 360.
#19BrownsM1Posted 10/12/2010 5:33:03 PM
That's not necessarily true. I'm on here only because I'm hyped for Conduit 2. Unlike you, I'm not a biased gamer. I play any game on any console so long as it brings a fun experience. (I only have a Wii&360)

I know that the Wii version of Black ops is going to be a watered down port, so I don't want to tack down the experience when I can get the full package on the 360.

yeah we all know that the wii version isn't going to have everything the 360 version has. it just gets very annoying when you keep seeing somebody post about it over and over. I was tired when I made that post last night so I didn't word it the way I wanted.

and like you, I also play any game on any console as long as it's a good game (I only have a wii but I play games from other consoles at my friend's houses. plus I should be getting my own 360 next week)

but even when I get a 360 and eventually Black Ops for it, I'd still play the wii version the most because IMO, the wii versions of COD are more fun even with less content.
---
http://m1clan.co.cc (in construction)
MWReflex FC: 4994-0070-9017
#20CelticLink94Posted 10/12/2010 5:39:05 PM
This actually increases the likelihood that I will buy it now. Before, I just toyed with the idea as I wasn't sure how vital it would be for Con2, more of just an added bonus (as I prefer FFA matchtypes). But since I plan on getting BO in Jan. and Con2 in Feb (or whenever it actually is released), I'll probably get the headset with COD and keep it for Con2. NOICE!!
---
~~~~Frozen Primates and Polite Rodents make for really good bands~~~~~
"The extreme irony of life is that nobody gets through it alive"- a friend