potential for an "infection" style mode.

#1Neo-ganonPosted 10/11/2010 9:14:17 PM

it would be called "puppet mode" or "the bug." it would be standard death match mode, only one player is randomly chosen to be a drudge with more health and speed than usual. also that player can only use melle attacks. any player he/she kills becomes a "puppet" and automatically switches sides to the enemy team. each player (with exception to the drudge player and "puppet" players) gets one life. the only player that is alive and non-infected at the end of each round wins. it is broken up into different rounds.

what do you guys think

#2RyokoWinsPosted 10/11/2010 9:31:55 PM
Sure, why not?
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#3Z1LVER12Posted 10/11/2010 10:06:26 PM
YES!!!! AWESOME!!!! Except I say its two infected in the beggining
---
The Conduit FC:0947-5322-3644
#4The_ShaderPosted 10/12/2010 1:02:52 AM
for **** sake... stop taking modes that in Halo Reach and posting them here
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5ChangliniPosted 10/12/2010 2:47:32 AM
Here's how that can be improved:

*Put multiple red canisters(from the first game) around the map.
*Have everyone start out on two teams in which they have to find the canisters and either destroy them or make copies of it that will spawn at the base.
*Anyone that dies automatically revives(In a secret location on the map) but form a third team which can only revive again when near the canisters or in an area where the red gas is spewing.
* Now the canisters at the undisclosed base only effect the teams who were supposed to make copies of them and can only have that revive effect for one time after the third team has at least five members.
* The team that needs to destroy the canisters spawn with human weapons while the team with the job to recreate them spawn with the Trust weapons while the third team that just need to take down more players and turn them into puppets spawn with heavy trust/human/druge weapons.

---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#6tconslayerPosted 10/12/2010 4:17:50 AM

I like this idea but i would like a juggernaut type mode

#7SmallerRidleyPosted 10/12/2010 3:36:30 PM
How about tag instead?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#8ChangliniPosted 10/12/2010 3:47:08 PM
That would fit with every player only able to melee with fists(Basically ASE mode buy without the ASE).
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#9Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2010 5:56:23 PM

The_Shader posted...
for **** sake... stop taking modes that in Halo Reach and posting them here
---

you do know that zombie/infection modes have been around since before halo even existed right? theyve been around since counter strike dude

#10The_ShaderPosted 10/12/2010 9:51:22 PM
^ That doesnt change the fact that your topics with 'mode ideas' are game modes that are in Halo: Reach.
How about you stop making this topics and just make one saying "lets just take all the game modes in existence and put them all in one game. my idea"
---