potential for an "infection" style mode.

#11Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2010 11:06:20 PM

The_Shader posted...
^ That doesnt change the fact that your topics with 'mode ideas' are game modes that are in Halo: Reach.
How about you stop making this topics and just make one saying "lets just take all the game modes in existence and put them all in one game. my idea"
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"

Dude, you pretty much just described halo's entire mutiplayer experience in one sentence.some of halo's multiplayer modes weren't exactly original to begin with you know. And ill continue making these topic ideas as i see fit, seeing as how its a free country and all (at least were i live).

#12The_ShaderPosted 10/13/2010 11:36:56 AM
Halo: Reach takes game modes, with its unique weapons and style of gameplay, into a whole unique field. Every game has capture the flag, but its a little different when you can OHKO people by stabbing them with the base of the flag.

However way anyone puts it, your STILL making Mode idea topics, that are already in existence. Lame. Atleast a while back, theres this one dude who was TRYING to come up with some new stuff. They werent bad either...
---
#13Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2010 2:04:35 PM

no you miss my point. my point is, halo took all their modes from other games, regardless if they tweaked them. so dont criticize others for trying to do the same.

#14The_ShaderPosted 10/14/2010 2:53:40 AM
i'm criticizing you for making lame topics. theres a difference.
---
#15Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2010 12:03:49 PM

anybody else have any actual ideas for this?

#16ChangliniPosted 10/14/2010 12:08:11 PM
Don't you see my-wait,
anybody else,
never mind.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.