release date february 2011!!!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. release date february 2011!!!
6 years ago#11

Ok that is an awesome trailer and i think i saw a new human gun or a new look for the scar. Its awesome

6 years ago#12

Its at 0:23

6 years ago#13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4NWz7pLxYs

At 0:42, I'm going to shoot that bird.
Set signature in options page.
6 years ago#14
As long as it keeps that promise; what the **** is it with so many games getting multiply delayed these days, so annoying.
6 years ago#15
"As long as it keeps that promise; what the **** is it with so many games getting multiply delayed these days, so annoying."

lol I know, remember brawl? Annoyed the heck out'a me.
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out from other sigs like most people do... lol see what I did there?
6 years ago#16
Phasmatis92 posted...
As long as it keeps that promise; what the **** is it with so many games getting multiply delayed these days, so annoying.

because they don't wanna rush out some sloppy garbage game for your hard earned money that and there'll be a ton of shoorers released this holiday season (just sayin) :)
6 years ago#17
and i'll take quality over a rushed out game everytime but thats me
6 years ago#18
"and i'll take quality over a rushed out game everytime but thats me"

So would I, but still... You have to admit it's pretty darn annoying.
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out from other sigs like most people do... lol see what I did there?
6 years ago#19
Delaying a game can make it better, but rushing a game will make it suck forever.
I'm climbin in yo window, I'm snatchin yo people up!
6 years ago#20
I have faith in HVS that they won't let us "hardcore" conduit fans down (please?)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. release date february 2011!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived