Stage hazard ideas

#1slit_your_gutzPosted 10/20/2010 1:24:03 PM
The level would be composed of two large rooms that are connected, every minute one of the rooms is covered in an electronic pulse or something that kills (violently) any players in that room. Could be fun for all those moments where in the middle of an intense shootout you forget you're about to get fried.

Perhaps the level could include a number of doors you have to go through to get in each area, that can be blocked or temporarily locked by other players, so you can trap other people.

Dunno just generating more Conduit 2 talk.
#21918mePosted 10/20/2010 1:30:17 PM
Sounds cool. I think a level like that with three our four rooms might be even better though; People could have a false sense of security because each room doesn't electrify as often. They're in a fire fight, not paying attention, and BOOM!
---
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out from other sigs like most people do... lol see what I did there?
#31918mePosted 10/20/2010 8:30:19 PM
Huh. I guess this topic didn't generate much C2 talk after all.
---
I'm not even going to try to make my sig stand out from other sigs like most people do... lol see what I did there?
#4The_ShaderPosted 10/20/2010 8:48:19 PM
its mostly becuase we only have ONE multiplayer map to talk about, and ONE map hazard. Both of which, we have barely seen, OR know about. it would be nice if they put up a video with a complete walkthough of the level and seeing all the little nooks and crannys of everything.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5RyokoWinsPosted 10/20/2010 8:56:46 PM
(In a dramatic voice) Just let it go. Fear not, for we shall return when there is more to discuss. The board slumbers but will wake again.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#6donkeypunch1116Posted 10/20/2010 10:15:09 PM
random piles of drudge poo. it wouldnt really damage you, but it would be pretty smelly i guess.

---
xbox live: bringing the scum of the earth together since 2002
#7slit_your_gutz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/21/2010 5:49:03 AM
After you walk by the drudge poo one of three messages pop up obnoxiously on your screen:

"YOU ARE DISCOMFORTED"

"YOU ARE ARE SO VERY STARTLED"

"DID YOU LEAVE THE OVEN ON?"
#8ChangliniPosted 10/21/2010 8:40:14 AM
Eh, I would appreciate a map hazard dealing with a random laser from some space station on the map but that doesn't tend to go well with the average person so I'll mention something else;

In some type of map with a lot of vegetation, have like a swarm of alien bugs present on certain trigger spots. The insects would deal some kind of leech damage to the player and then the health taken would generate into some green mass located near their nests where the person triggered the hazard.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.