Campaign Storyline

#1Brownprouder23Posted 10/22/2010 10:34:54 AM
Do you guys think that this time, we will feel more immersed into the environment? Or, do you think it will be like the last game where it was semi-epic but felt sort of lacking?

It felt lacking because they didn't go that far in depth with the Illuminati or the New World Order. They could have used that element much more effectively. They could have also incorporated the Skull and Bones and other secret societies by having Adams affiliated with them somehow.

For example, it could have been that the Illuminati was the organization to make that disease to be able to make the secret agents Adams' puppets for destruction.
#2Fluxy1223Posted 10/22/2010 12:16:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3Fluxy1223Posted 10/22/2010 12:18:16 PM
It felt lacking because they didn't go that far in depth with the TRUST or the New World Order. They could have used that element much more effectively. They could have also incorporated THE DRUDGE and other secret societies by having Adams affiliated with them somehow

Fix'd
---
I think too much, and not in a smart way.....
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name.
#4The_ShaderPosted 10/22/2010 5:03:59 PM
The storyline was itself hidden, and in-depth search online would give notice to ACTUAL conspiracys that exact out there.

it was unique, and very awesome. i never knew about some weird alien crashlanding that happened in russia that resembles our Roswell alien crash thing. i read all the conspiracys that The Conduit lead to, but i forgot alot. i could always revisit The Conduit's Faqs's and check out that faq thing that has all of it already in it.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5Brownprouder23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2010 5:20:17 PM
Fluxy1223, you have done no such thing. It would have been cooler imo, if they had made the drudge and the trust agents puppets of the Illuminati. It must be stated directly as well btw.

I mean, they went as far as making a device called the "All-Seeing Eye" which is an important symbol of the Freemasons and the Illuminati. It's the same symbol that's on our dollar bill. They could have tied that in with the storyline by saying that the phrase "Novus Ordo Seclorum" is associated with the New World Order.

@The_Shader

Before you get mad about me for CoD for no reason, let me say that yes I acknowledge your point. However, for the people that didn't want to go THAT much into the campaign, it would have been nicer if they just spoon fed it to us.
#6SmallerRidleyPosted 10/22/2010 5:47:05 PM

Before you get mad about me for CoD for no reason,

wat

Also, is there a reason to not believe Adams was an Illuminati?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#7Brownprouder23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2010 7:29:54 PM
@SmallerRidley

I was referring to the "Grenades" topic where The_Shader got mad at me for supposedly referencing CoD when I didn't even do so.

Also, I'm hoping that Adams is an Illuminati. I want it to go more in depth with the conspiracy. However, I get the feeling that Conduit 2 is not going to be as focused on conspiracies. Hopefully it is. It would keep one of the basic elements of Conduit in tact.
#8SmallerRidleyPosted 10/22/2010 7:41:50 PM

I was referring to the "Grenades" topic where The_Shader got mad at me for supposedly referencing CoD when I didn't even do so.

Then try bringing it up more often. Especially when nobody really gives a ****. That should teach him.

http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/248.gif
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#9Brownprouder23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2010 7:54:52 PM
It's just to point out how some of yours and others' speculations about me arise from stupidities like that.
#10Brownprouder23(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2010 7:55:32 PM
Anyways, I'll stop now.