I'd like to see a flying "invader" varient

#1Neo-ganonPosted 10/23/2010 7:54:05 PM

like in the form of a giant bee or mosquitolike thing. like it circles the area firing shrieker rounds at you and drops mites from egg sacks on its sides.

#2st33lbillPosted 10/23/2010 8:38:29 PM
^ that'd be too sweet!
---
"Everything I do or say is assumed to be fictional, done so, as an elaborate attempt to make people on the internet think i'm cool" -STEELBILL
#3Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2010 10:03:46 PM

i can imagine a missionin this game were you start outlooking over a hill to see a bunch of flying invaders landing in a city to infest it with mites, and the mission involves taking them out. or maybe one of those on rail segments were your in the back of a jeep driving being chased by them.

#47Nobody5Posted 10/24/2010 6:00:12 AM
hopefully they give the invaders a lot more fire power. in the first game they took a lot of shots to kill, but you barely lost any health from them.
---
You have now read my signature.
#5The_ShaderPosted 10/24/2010 6:02:23 PM
Well the Drudge were CREATED right on Earth. Unless the plotline says something different, none were EVER in space so a dropship invader one is kinda useless. The only actual alien was Prometheaus, and any other Annunnaki show up, then HVS will need to use a 'Prometheaus' look about them.

i would enjoy seeing some Annunnaki spaceships/dropships. Maybe some utilizing conduits for combat, or instant teleportation to send in ground units, or ground conduits. Like imagine the spaceship from Independance Day, and its Death Beam when fired actually acts as a temporary wall of light thats really a giant conduit for some big monster to come through.

meh.... its a fun thought, i actually prefer going underground then resurfacing rather then shooting up at the sky alot in shooters. (i love Gears of War)
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#6Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2010 6:20:33 PM

well the flying invader wouldn't be a spaceship, just an aircraft meant for spreading the mites around lol.

and annunaki spacecraft/dropships would be awesome