Think of a few new weapons for Humans and the Drudge that you want in MP.

#1Xenozoa425Posted 10/26/2010 12:28:06 PM
All the new guns revealed so far look like they're Trust weapons, so I ask you this:

Think of a few new weapons for Humans and the Drudge that you would want to use in Multiplayer.

I think Humans need some new weapons, like a new SMG, a new pistol, a sniper rifle (not the SCAR or Phase Rifle), and even a flamethrower would be pretty cool.

And I think the Drudge need a new weapon that shoots sticky-bombs that explode after a few seconds, and a full-auto weapon like the Striker from TCon1 singleplayer (but not as overpowered, and with lower ammo count).
---
Black Ops and Conduit 2! <3
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xenozoa425
#2ddd87Posted 10/26/2010 12:44:10 PM
To keep the variety of weapons, the humans should get new types of guns:

Real Machineguns or Miniguns (discard if the Striker comes back)
A semiautomatic sniper rifle (you dont de-scope after every shot)
Flamethrower (with incendiary properties ofcourse)

Other uses for the drudge bio mass could be:

A poison type projectile that deals extra damage over a short time, if its charged, more poison damage (but never as powerfull as a radiation grenade)
A blob mass that upon impact it impairs the vision of the target for a short time.
#3The_ShaderPosted 10/26/2010 2:39:59 PM
Theres one weapon in mind that i desperately wanna see. Imagine the Shrieker, then the Cerebral Bore, and spinning chainsaws ALL put together to make one gun.

You'd see the Shreiker, but before it fires three bursts of its ammo, it charges up the RPM's, then fires 3 bio orbs of destruction which eventually open up to reveal a row of blades spinning around the diameter. Instead of shrieking, you'd hear buzzing then the loud metalic sound of metal scraping metal..... then you'd hear the sound of metal tearing up flesh.

ahh.... how awesome that would be.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#4tconslayerPosted 10/26/2010 2:40:37 PM

Drudge spike rifle acog scope the more times you hit them in the head causes more damage and its automatic individual needles cause small damage but damage accumilates

#5gaby2107Posted 10/26/2010 3:18:25 PM
How about different bio-masses(use until ammo of bio-mass runs out)you can use for different guns. Say you have an SR, and you pick up a bio-mass that has 5 shots, and that bio-mass is, say, purple. Those 5 shots fire fully charged shots semi-auto, with breaks in between that are 2 second in the space between 2 shots. When you reload because you ran out of ammo, you return to the normal bio-mass(es).
---
---
Grannys used to say, 'your next', to me at weddings. They stopped when I did it to them at funerals.
#6incognito3Posted 10/26/2010 3:33:08 PM
needs moar machineguns

or is it cowbell? o_O
---
I am Time. -The Incognito Martian Enigma. FPS and RPGs FTW.
Looking forward-ish to: Greg Hasting's Paintball 2 and Conduit 2
#7RyokoWinsPosted 10/26/2010 3:50:25 PM
The drudge weapons are severely lacking in tentacles. Just sayin'.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#8Xenozoa425(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2010 5:34:15 PM
Keep the ideas coming.

HVS might use one of our ideas and make it come true.
---
Black Ops and Conduit 2! <3
http://www.youtube.com/user/Xenozoa425
#9SupahShnipaPosted 10/26/2010 10:27:34 PM
.50 Caliber M2 Browning Machine Gun.

Yes, it's from WW2, but it's a .50 Cal so who cares.
---
I'm climbin in yo window, I'm snatchin yo people up!
#10The_ShaderPosted 10/27/2010 1:03:22 AM
^ nothing like adding common weapons to a common franchise. its a formula that ALWAYS works.

I want a grenade thats actually a flying bug that after you rip its ass off, it starts spilling nitro gliceran and flys in random directions out of pain before exploding (death).

Or how about a Trust shotgun that, if you wanted, can unload all its ammo around corners in a 360 angle. it breaks the gun, but HEY! you killed the dude who was after you!
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"