looks like mr. ford gets a love interest in c2...

#1Neo-ganonPosted 10/26/2010 6:18:49 PM

http://www.destructoid.com/hands-on-with-conduit-2

"That's where he gets help from an attractive, armor clad super model-looking lady who also wants to keep us safe from aliens and politicians. When Hamza Aziz first saw her, he let out an audible "Whoa...", a sound that the HD lovingHalofanatic rarely makes when checking out a Wii game."

love interest = better story telling (usually)

#2Icuras08Posted 10/26/2010 6:34:28 PM
Super model?

Where is our pink drudge girl???
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
Highest Anticipated Game: Rune Factory 3!!!
#3Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2010 6:41:31 PM

hmmm something tells me she's going to be the alyx vance type of female side kicks haha

#4Icuras08Posted 10/26/2010 6:46:09 PM
Also, the Hive Cannon sounds so cool now.
The Honey Glob was replaced by a different type of bug now.

---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
Highest Anticipated Game: Rune Factory 3!!!
#5RyokoWinsPosted 10/26/2010 6:59:27 PM
Do want. Do want NAOUGHW!
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#6Kirby_Pwns_AllPosted 10/26/2010 7:08:10 PM
I hope that you can play as the chick in multiplayer... That would make some people happy. Anyway, this should make for some good character development aside from the sci-fi plot. I look forward to knowing more about Mr. Ford as well as the alien menace threatening the planet.
#7Brownprouder23Posted 10/26/2010 7:26:04 PM
I agree with TC. That's why most other great stories do have one.
#8ChangliniPosted 10/26/2010 7:35:42 PM
Personally, I'd prefer the news reporter or a person that helped Mr.Ford in that advertised rescue mission(You can find a lot of banners of it in the first airport level).

Though that's just my view point.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.
#9Neo-ganon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2010 7:44:39 PM

Changlini posted...
Personally, I'd prefer the news reporter or a person that helped Mr.Ford in that advertised rescue mission(You can find a lot of banners of it in the first airport level).

Though that's just my view point.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.

wait, who helped you in the airport level? i didnt notice any help when i was getting shot at xD

#10ChangliniPosted 10/26/2010 7:57:03 PM
Nah, no one helped you there(Though I'd question why that one scientist got shot at by the puppets near the end of the level) but, I was thinking about that one mission that Mr.Adams references at the beginning of the game.
---
NER
Oh how you haunt me.