looks like mr. ford gets a love interest in c2...

#31gr295Posted 10/29/2010 5:37:28 PM

Conduit 3 could have Michael Jr. (hehehe) fighing off the last remaining drudge hiding inside the earth!

#32gr295Posted 10/29/2010 5:39:44 PM

But what if Mr. Ford isn't into supermodels? Then no Mike Jr. (or sick people doing...uh, animation.)

#33elheberPosted 11/4/2010 6:45:05 PM
New and improved:

Ford: Put out or get out. (opens door)
Chick: You've gotta be kidding me... we're on an airship two thousand feet above sea level.
Ford: (cocks gun)

MOAR ONE-LINERS from FORD!

Ford: Remember that time you had wild drunken sex with me, then passed out and remembered none of it?
Chick: No, we only just met ten minutes ago.
Ford: I work fast.

Chick: Ford, this explosive charge is about to detonate any moment now! Quickly, disarm it with the ASE!
Ford: No need to tell me what to do, babe. I wear the pants around here. You, on the other hand, wear the skintight bodysuit that accents just the right places. And something that looks like a sexy high-tech corset and a pair of leather high...
*BOOM!*

Ford: It's sexual harassment the way you're staring at me.
Chick: What? I wasn't even looking in your direction.
Ford: I was talking to your breasts. (pause) Perky.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
Daos (Doritos and Orange Soda) for Con2 currency name. I support this.
#34UltimateFlame13Posted 11/5/2010 12:17:35 PM
"Of course I don't hate The Conduit, but it's not the game I wanted it to be. Not even close."

just wanna point out, this kind of a quote is great to me. Takes a lot to flat out say that something they worked on and made a big deal of wasn't what he wanted it to be. Not that they haven't acknowledged its failures in the past, but hearing (reading?) it from Eric is even better. Let's hope they can get it right this time.
#35tconslayerPosted 11/5/2010 3:21:34 PM

Come on Mr.Ford Bros before hos geeze