New Conduit 2 interview!

#1Icuras08Posted 10/27/2010 2:41:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzNDxgmsn0U

Looks amazing!
---
Give me liberty, or give me pizza pie
Highest Anticipated Game: Rune Factory 3!!!
#2gr295Posted 10/27/2010 2:56:55 PM

This looks awesome...no new info, but some really awesome gameplay footage. Thanks!

#3The_ShaderPosted 10/27/2010 2:59:29 PM
(before you read my post, be sure to ignore some of the Conduit 2 footage shown here. Becuase some of it is months old. Only the footage shown while the two are talking matters.)

Apparantly the video thats happening DURING the interview (right behind them) is of the most recent build of the game. Take a close look at the Strike Rifle's scope view, and a look at the radiation grenades. Both have an AWESOME upgraded look that i absolutely love. The Rad Nades look like orange black holes while the Strike Rifle's scopes tentacle things now move around.

And a side note, remember how you had to lead some of your shots with say the Strike Rifle becuase they moved a tad slow compared to human weapons. Look closely at the Strike Rifle's bio bullets as they wiz by. They are now instantaneous and like tiny itty bitty charged shots with streaming lines behind them.

And if you listen carefully, you can hear the game in the background.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#4Neo-ganonPosted 10/27/2010 3:08:55 PM

haha i love how hey have a stage hazard for the downed ufo multiplayer map. its sick xD

#5The_ShaderPosted 10/27/2010 3:12:15 PM
^ Thats a pretty old stage hazard. it was among the first things to be revealed about this game. That footage of the hazard being activated is months old too.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#6SmallerRidleyPosted 10/27/2010 3:17:28 PM
Since when was the SPAS not semi-auto?
---
Surely there's no problem with them putting me in Brawl, right?
It's ****ing satire, damnit. My quote rocks your socks.
#7tconslayerPosted 10/27/2010 3:24:51 PM

The enemies dont die in one shot its actually hard to kill them omg. Also strike rifle rocks and man its amazing i cant wait

#8RichieGamerPosted 10/27/2010 3:49:18 PM
Looks great, I just hope that's easy mode.
---
www.last.fm/user/RaLoZ
#9RyokoWinsPosted 10/27/2010 5:13:30 PM
Okay. You guys seriously need to stop posting things like this. You are making me WAY TO HYPED for this game! STOPIT!
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#10ddd87Posted 10/27/2010 5:41:04 PM
I'm just glad the SPAS has its stock back ^_^.

On a serious note, I liked a lot of that video, it runs smooth, the visual effects are nice, and the weapons are getting cooler.
However, I didnt like the terrain, even if its offscreen it looked pixelated.