will it be the best wii FPS?

#1XD_Assassin_XDPosted 10/29/2010 4:39:38 PM
I think tcon was the best we fps game so far but. But will con2 be the best as well? Wii is coming out with a new FPS that looks just like the conduit with zombies in it called the grinder. Others will say metroid prime is the best.

What do u think is grinder a copy and could it be better? what is the best wii FPS?
---
looking forward to Conduit 2!
#2gr295Posted 10/29/2010 5:31:35 PM

The Grinder is currently being worked on by HVS. I'm pretty sure it uses the Quantum3 engine, too. Are you tconslayer?

#3XD_Assassin_XD(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2010 5:38:03 PM
I think con 2 will be the best game ever on wii. even better than ssbb. tcon is the best shooter game on wii so far.

---
#4The_ShaderPosted 10/29/2010 5:48:53 PM
Even if this guys isnt tconslayer, theres like 10 or so of these same damn people that all talk alike. Make the same topics, and post the same type of comments.

Honestly.... it really makes it hard create and post in good topics, since they are so few.
---
Sparkster returns after 16 years in..... "Rocket Knight"
My Alias for Conduit= "Shader" Monster Hunter Tri= "Deimos"
#5XD_Assassin_XD(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2010 5:54:32 PM
What is a tconslayer
---
#6RyokoWinsPosted 10/29/2010 6:03:47 PM
Only time will tell, my son.

P.S.- tconslayer is a frequent poster on this board that is known for his bad grammar. Yeah, it's kinda mean, but he's been a very good sport about it.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#7XD_Assassin_XD(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2010 6:14:16 PM
ok...then sorry. I blame living in kentucky. lets get back to the topic now.
---
#8RyokoWinsPosted 10/29/2010 6:32:45 PM
Wait...did someone just shrug off an insult and not start a fight about it? Am I on the right website?

On topic: It certainly has the potential to be among the best. But, then again, so did The Conduit and we all know how that turned out. It all depends on whether or not HVS has learned their lessons and is able to really deliver on their promises. We'll all just have to wait and see. I'm almost more excited to read the reviews and find out how it turns out than I am to actually play the game.
---
I apologize for whatever I just said.
#9VermineaterPosted 10/29/2010 8:34:45 PM
I have an online friend from Kentucky. Her typing is always grammatically correct. D:<

On topic, hopefully. Any game can be excellent, or may be disappointing. :O
---
VE - RIer, WM Cashier, Video Game Enthusiast
Now Playing: Things...
#10CheslukPosted 10/29/2010 10:28:35 PM
Depends. For it to truly be the best both BO and GE have to fail so hard it is undeniable that the suck. Otherwise it's a matter of opinion.
---
I support Daos (doritos and orange soda) for C2's currency.
MWR IGN: NiP|Chesluk